Dr appt

Fo'Shizzle

Reaction score
I don't know if this is the right thread but if it isn't I'm sorry but I wanted to tell everyone about what happen today.......

Anyways, I did have a ok day expect I went to get my lab done. This woman that works at the lab is stupid for some reason. I told her they faxed my orders on friday which I couldn't make it since my sister had a ashma attack and she needed a breathing treatment. So she was looking for the orders but apparently she couldn't find it for some stupid reason.
So she asked me who was my doctor so I told her who my doctor is but still she didn't know who my doctor is. but let me tell you something EVERYONE knows who my doctor is becasue he works at the hopstial also...(thought it was werid but getting )

She asked me what his practice was, I was like :wtf: I just sat here and explained you what my doctors name is and everything... gave her all the info.....
She was sitting there being all stupid and the computer was in front of here which all she had to do is type his name in and everything will pull up....
She asked me what his number was, I was like forget it..... so finially she got around FINDING the number which I already told her. and called them to see if they will fax my orders.......
But the thing it someone is screwing something up and its another thing Im going to at my docttor BUT its not his fault its the person who takes the calls... THIRD TIME!!!!!!!!!
I told her that I was deaf and that I lip-read she was being a SMART ASS and said she was deaf too..... freaking bitch! :fu2: She's not deaf because I asked another nurse........ Kinda ruined my day with that stupid ass nurse...
I'm going to talk to my dr. about it, he will climb thier asses to be honest with you! :bowdown:
can't you believe that? :crazy:

That sucks!

I've dealt with people like that before.

When I worked at Blockbuster Video, I had a customer on the phone who was talking really fast and I couldn't understand her. So, I asked her to slow down and repeat. (Of course, I said... "Please.") She yelled back, "What are you!? Deaf or what!?" I said, "Yes, ma'am. I am." She replied, "Oh, sorry." Then hung up. Hehehe!

VamPyroX said:
That sucks!

When I worked at Blockbuster Video, I had a customer on the phone who was talking really fast and I couldn't understand her. So, I asked her to slow down and repeat. (Of course, I said... "Please.") She yelled back, "What are you!? Deaf or what!?" I said, "Yes, ma'am. I am." She replied, "Oh, sorry." Then hung up. Hehehe!
I'm sooo sorry to hear about that! What goes around will come around

VamPyroX said:
That sucks!

:giggle: I hope she learned her lesson.

What are you!? Deaf or what!?" I said, "Yes, ma'am. I am."
LOL...... I remember back in elementary school whenever I'd say something like " Are you deaf?" I'd get "No, but you are!"

Back