don't give cell # to someone u met offline

racheleggert

Reaction score
Well here...

IT WAS BIGGEST MISTAKE I MADE!

Here whats happened, I met this guy online few months ago, we chatted, somehow like a week before I met him in person, I gave him my cell phone # so he can text me, i could text back... then after meeting in person, he started to talk about his hobby- trash/garabage, how he enjoy get stuff to keep such as clothes, etc... he would start with "guess what? I found a nice pillow in trash today", blah, blah.. so I got sick of it, and I decide to go to Mall last wed night, lucky we went to t-mo becuse one of my friend had to pay her bill, so at same time I asked them to change cell #, before I changed cell # his cousin texted me, got her involved, and then after I got number changed, lucky I never get any message from him, then later on he kept on e mailing me, say he was sorry, blah blah.. I am not interested in him anymore. I tought I would trust him but hes not for me, it turned out he's on SSI and is on dialysis 3 times a week, always complaining about have no money. He kept on changing new screen name on yahoo IM, I knew it was him so I blocked him for good. If I get messages or IM from him, I ignore and block him, get rid of his messages..... I hope he get over it.

I don't want to see any of you end up like me.. I learned my lesson not to give my cell # to guys I met online... will never do that AGAIN!

Sounds like my friend here in Seattle, he's into trash/garbage stuff. He always go around and look in garbage for good stuff, and he has a BIG pile of junk in his apartment. *ugh* He goes to goodwill to buy things for cheap and he hasn't done anything to sell ALL his stuff in his apt, just keep piling up and down over and over. Thank god, he doesn't bother me like he does to you. We did not meet online, we met in person somewhere in Seattle, I don't remember where we first met.

Back