Dolphins Make Bubble Rings

Beowulf

Premium Member
Reaction score
I could watch them do this for hours. It speaks volumes of their intelligence!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TMCf7SNUb-Q&feature=player_embedded]YouTube - Dolphin play bubble rings[/ame]

I saw a hand come out there. Does that mean it is a trained behavior in captive dolphins?

I saw a hand come out there. Does that mean it is a trained behavior in captive dolphins?

That is highly doubtful, since the trainer must have dolphin blood to come up with the idea in the first place. :lol:
It just kills me to see them in tanks, though.

That is freakin' amazing! Thanks for sharing!

Simply stunning to watch this. Such a wonder to see them play like that.:shock:

Yeah, Deaffy, I agree with the sentiment. Dolphins are one of my favorite creatures and we can learn a lot from them. What many people do not know is that they are constantly taking part in sex play. just saying, lol. Glad you enjoyed the video.

The communists trained them. It's a ploy to take over the USA.

Run for your life.

Wow, Beowulf, this is very beautiful what the dolphins did to the rings while playing with them. I have never seen these dolphins doing the rings before in my lifetime. It puzzle me. How did they do it? It is like magic. It is not the same like blowing the bubbles out of the what I used to do when I was a kid. :hmm: In the water it is a whole different ball park that I have never see before. This is amazing. Whew! :shock:

Wow, Beowulf, this is very beautiful what the dolphins did to the rings while playing with them. I have never seen these dolphins doing the rings before in my lifetime. It puzzle me. How did they do it? It is like magic. It is not the same like blowing the bubbles out of the what I used to do when I was a kid. :hmm: In the water it is a whole different ball park that I have never see before. This is amazing. Whew! :shock:

I agree, Bebonang, it IS like magic! I have no idea how they do it, either. Such magical beings, wouldn't you agree? Glad you enjoyed it as much as I did!

bott the hand that you saw was from ppl looking at the aquarium for a looking area underneath the ground to watch the dolphins

bott the hand that you saw was from ppl looking at the aquarium for a looking area underneath the ground to watch the dolphins

Oh! Thanks. I thought it was a trainer gesturing. :)

Wow that is awesome. I never seen dolphin do that before. I only seen dolphin in captive once, I see them in wild more often, so far about 3/4 times on holiday.

Wow, that is really awesome and neat video to see. :)

Fascinating video! It appears that one dolphin is making the rings, but the others are enjoying them. Good topic.

Back