Diverse sexualities and organizations

Ricka5

Reaction score
I hope some folk can take time to look at the website I've had constructed:
www.netsurvey.com.au
– I'm looking for some respondents and feedback on how to improve the site

I'm a mature-age man (62) who has had vision problems since birth. I also identify as Queer/ Gay/ Homo - whatever is politically correct these days!
- doing for a PhD. In Australia. An example is being set here in Australia for this research by the ALSO Foundation's 26 October Forum "Under The Radar". That's about gay, lesbian, bisexual, transgender and intersex (GLBTI) communities in Melbourne who are being asked about the social, recreational, leisure and cultural needs and opportunities for GLBTI disabled people. What's being looked at are:

* Experiences of growing up as a GLBTI disabled person.
* Difficulties in accessing sport, recreation, leisure, cultural and social needs in the disability sector and/or in the GLBTI communities.
* Opportunities for meeting sport, recreation, leisure, cultural and social needs for GLBTI disabled people.
* What needs to change and how it might happen.

I want input from persons who are D/deaf, HoH. My interviews so far with person who are blind show there is a need for the issues to be addressed constructively and without recrimination. The research seeks a constructive way forward and to find out what roles advocacy and service organizations might perform. Thanks! Please check out http://www.netsurvey.com

Back