Demon's Soul - PS3

authentic

Reaction score
Japan is still developing that game.
Look forward to buy that game.

Demon's Souls was a surprise PS3 game revealed at Tokyo Game Show. From Software, the makers of the Armored Core series is working on this brand new action game. This trailer is three minutes long, and gives us a good idea for the game's mood. However, we want to see more gameplay footage. We're not getting too hyped over this game, so we'd like to see more footage.

PS3 Fanboy

[yt]XgPkFtlVkFA&fmt=6[/yt]

This graphic is very nicely, but that combat seems... so-so to me or that was not enough combat on this video. That's my opinion and I hope the next video with full combat and more.

Too much CS'es, most of the gameplay footage shown doesn't last longer than a few seconds per each take, so you can only get an initial glimpse of how it feels to play it.

It feels a lot like it's a devil may cry / silent hill sort however.

I will say, the medieval fiction is what's intriguing me to this game. I've always like games/rpgs that focused on sword, and plate mail.

Looks okay.

I know one other game about demons and such called Dante's Inferno...when I heard that one, sounds like they copied the name from the Devil May Cry series' anti hero demon hunter who is also named Dante too. :roll:

Back