Deaf Taste Social - Dallas/Fort Worth, TX

PowerON

Reaction score
I'm launching the new new lifestyle for deaf community in Dallas & Fort Worth, TX. The first event is take place on Feb 18th at north of Fort Worth. We have limited amount of seat.

My goal is set the silent dinner at local eateries, not chain. It make more interesting experience!

Watauga. TX » Deaf Taste Social

Make sure, read FAQ. Cheer! :D

Now, we have 4 empty seats left. Hurry up! Don't miss it!

OMG what a good idea holding these at local resturants!!!!!! More deafies should do that.

Hey PowerON. That's a wonderful idea. I am new to TX
and presently in Houston looking for mature nice Deaf Lady.
I am Deaf and learned that there are available Deaf Ladies in
Dallas/Fort Worth area. Perhaps you could link me one and
contact me. Thanks. CoolMikey. :) . Good Day.

This month, there will have Korean in Carrollton. Last month, we had brunch in Fort Worth. Last April, it was Jamaican in Arlington, TX. It was very interesting.

In Fort Worth, for brunch at Monty's Corner is AMAZING I ever had benedict. I can't believe that! It was worth!

<--am living in Dallas. when is that? and where unless u have website that has more details...

Poweron! That is a cool area. Went there for a dinner after picked up a family member at DFW airport, but it's not the same restaurant. We went to this "Woo Gak Korean BBQ" last year. It has a hip floor, and has the best beef stew. However, while waiting for meals felt like forever, and we even started thinking they may forget us, but they finally arrived, and they taste fresh. The service was okay.

http://www.thewoogak.com/

Poweron! That is a cool area. Went there for a dinner after picked up a family member at DFW airport, but it's not the same restaurant. We went to this "Woo Gak Korean BBQ" last year. It has a hip floor, and has the best beef stew. However, while waiting for meals felt like forever, and we even started thinking they may forget us, but they finally arrived, and they taste fresh. The service was okay.

WOOGAK-ASIAN BBQ & CUISINE

That website is very smart. Menus show the photo of what meal look like. Seem it's same location as that restaurants I choice, by HMart.

That website is very smart. Menus show the photo of what meal look like. Seem it's same location as that restaurants I choice, by HMart.

Yes, it is in the same area. That's why I mentioned it. They have wonderful private rooms with cute tiny windows. Look forward to reading your review soon.

Yes, it is in the same area. That's why I mentioned it. They have wonderful private rooms with cute tiny windows. Look forward to reading your review soon.

I know two other Korean restaurants that have sort of, private room, just a wall to cover which is nice. I'm work on next video to review on Jamaican restaurants. It was big one. :)

I think it's a great idea!

BUT... be sure that everyone TIPS!!!

When I was in RIT, I noticed a lot of deaf people didn't tip. One time, I was standing in front of Tower A waiting for a friend. I saw the pizza delivery guy approach a deaf guy. When the deaf guy gave the delivery guy cash, he demanded full change back. After the delivery guy left, I asked the deaf guy about it (out of curiosity). His response? "Oh, he forgot to give me my full change." When I asked about tip, he said... "What for? I only ordered the pizza! I don't care about the guy!"

I know two other Korean restaurants that have sort of, private room, just a wall to cover which is nice. I'm work on next video to review on Jamaican restaurants. It was big one. :)

I haven't been to a Jamaican restaurant yet. I think you should add a Indian/Pakistan restaurant to your list. There are tons out there in DFW. ;)

Back