Deaf Poker Club at Portland, Oregon

Are you interesting about Deaf Poker Club?

• Tell me if you say "Yes" to join them.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tell me if you want to practice play on level tournament. So you say "Yes".

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

AKQJ10

Reaction score
Hello there: Welcome are all of your Deaf Poker come at Portland, Oregon. The first Deaf Poker is new tourament and have fun with player on the tables. Contact e-mail to deaf_poker@yahoo.com or Message Yahoo if you are interesting to go there and put your name. I would please if you meet up for RSVP then make attaining there. Enjoy to meet Deaf Poker Club. :welcome:

Poker

I know of many people who play poker and they are good at it! (Deafies). But they choose not to have a computer. You should advertise via fax and snail mail. I know that deafies LOVE poker, but you have to advertise in places other than on the Net.

RE:Poker

Hello Lantana:

I am wonder if you live in Oregon. Do you live at Portland, OR? If you can visit my place at deaf poker groups. Why not Deaf can learn how to play the poker? I bet Deafies wants to play poker. I am sure that Deafies will be exciting to meet Deaf Poker Club. I bet Deafies can play the software game poker for practice it again. I don't need this fax. I have my two webs putting the information about Deaf People see this post events if they are interesting in the deaf poker club and they can contact e-mail or Yahoo Messenger to me anytime. I will appreciate if you are welcome to play poker. Let me telling you that's looking at www.meetup.com and Search - Poker and Deaf Player Poker Club for information on post events. My new web is www.blackbartspoker.com will fix the information for deaf poker club later. When the meetup will closed around next Nov or Dec, it will move into the my new web. Let me know if you see this web and contact to me.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Deaf Poker Club :deaf: :deaf:

Black Bart's Poker Room For Deaf Poker Club

LET'S CHECKING OUT THE MY OWN WEBSITE IS www.blackbartspoker.com now and Please click to contact Cyndy for Hard of Hearing Impaired of Deaf.

Add in my blog is 360.yahoo.com/deaf_poker for more information about Post Events For Only Sunday.

Add in my other website is www.frappr.com/deafpokerclub only our membership with Deaf Poker Club for showing pictures, maps and comments yourself about Poker Tournament.

Please e-mail to me this deaf_poker@yahoo.com if you have any question.

Hope to see all of you there. Have Fun! :fingersx:

P.S. Cancel for meetup.com anymore.

New Games for DEAF POKER CLUB

LET YOU KNOW THAT'S NEW GAMES FOR DEAF POKER CLUB ON THE WEBSITE IS http://leagues.games.yahoo.com/league/Deaf_Poker if you can join with Deaf Player Poker Games at 7pm on weekend! Please set up your names at 6pm to hold there if they will come in the 10 player tables or more up tables then start to play cards at 7pm. Please check out the information this http://360.yahoo.com/deaf_poker and get other website is www.frappr.com/deafpokerclub for only membership DEAF POKER CLUB join with us for playing poker card games if you are interesting it. Hopefully, you can try to check out this...Have fun with games for no need cost of money online that is free play games. Just relax at home for playing games. If you will win the trophy for points, You will move up the level tournament table. :fingersx: Well, Let you know that was closed at website is cancel for Black Bart's Poker Room our business. Sorry!!

Thanks- Deaf Poker Club from AKQJ10

Game Selector For Deaf Poker Tournament

LET YOU KNOW THAT'S NEW GAMES FOR DEAF POKER CLUB ON THE WEBSITE IS http://deafpokerclub.bravehost.com ...pefully, You will enjoy this games. HAVE FUN!

I think GalaxyAngel would love to hear this... :whistle:

U bet, Angel.. Galaxy would love to hear that also hope she wont loose her $$ heh

LOL

I spotted the poker on thread.. and jump into this thread!!

Ahhh, No $
I'd rather $

Let's see..... maybe I might join and pleasure to play poker on line...
wait and see... *smile*

PurrMeow said:
Galaxy let me know if u win more $$ Heh

I use get win $ from pokerstars.com

:)

and also can be may not win but still try it again another game.. anyway :)

GalaxyAngel said:
LOL

I spotted the poker on thread.. and jump into this thread!!

LOL I knew you were going to take a peek into this thread, looks like PurrMeow knew also

:whistle:

btw let us know if you win any biggest cash, don't forget to split it with all of us

GalaxyAngel said:
I use get win $ from pokerstars.com

:)

and also can be may not win but still try it again another game.. anyway :)

Yeah I been there before. I ain't gonna to do it again forget it cuz I lost shyt alot $$ when I was in M'sian.. ARGGHHHH lost my da*n fu**'ng $$... U know I was :pissed: over it and ppls in M'sian looked at me and tried to undy what I was saying over it cuz I sign and cussed heh :scatter:

Back