Alex

Administrator
Staff Member
Reaction score
Quote from Laura, the hostess:

Jillian's in Farmingdale, NY
261 Airport Plaza Blvd.
Farmingdale, NY 11735

Hi Everyone: PLEASE MARK YOUR CALENDAR for NOVEMBER.

The next Deaf social events will be on:
Saturday, November 27th
at Jillian’s in Farmingdale, NY.

We will be meeting at the entrance to the GAME ROOM (near the bowling/bar area). Please try and arrive as close to 8 PM as possible.

Go to www.jillians.com for directions. Be sure to click on the FARMINGDALE location. Door opens at 7:30 p.m.

C.O.D.A. (Children of Deaf Adults), Interpreters, Deaf Families, students and faculty members of NCC, SCCC, LaGuardia Community College and Bloomsburg University are all welcome. WELCOME HOME RIT, GALLY and BLOOMSBURG students in celebration of THANKSGIVING BREAK.

Looking forward to seeing you there!! Should be a great time.

Any questions please email me at: Rosey101@aol.com.

If you would like to be placed on the mailing list, email at the above email address but be sure to state in the subject area: Add me to the Jillian's Mailing List.

Your Hostess,
Laura ‘Rose’

When:
7:30 PM, Saturday 27 November 2004

Where:
JILLIAN'S
261 Airport Plaza Blvd.
Farmingdale, NY 11735

Jillian's Policy: Anyone under 21 years old MUST LEAVE
at 10 pm. This rule will continue thru the summer. NO EXCEPTIONS!! Thank You!

Yo Alex! Ya going? I maybe go if my friend could call in sick from work.. hehe

I would love to.. Fly!!!! I begged my friend to call in sick. She told me that she is thinking abt it. hehe

Lianca,

I would like to go, but it really depends on my schedule and plan on that weekend. It would be nice to meet you and others at Jillian's.

Keep me updated. Thanks. :)

Sure, no problem. If my girlfriend and I plan to go to Jillian's, we'll try to bring her deaf sister with us. PM is fine, let me know. Thanks.

Good night.

Back