Deaf Man With No Arms (wmv Movie)

Opal

Reaction score
http://upload.alldeaf.com/videos/no_legs.wmv

Received it three days ago.

A film of deaf man with no arms and is using his feets in sign language instead.

Incredible isn't it?

Thank you Alex for downloading it for you all to view this movie! :wave:

Wow man !!!

He is good and I said a quiet prayer that Jesus Christ will grant him new arms.

People have had their arms or legs grown back by miracle.

There are doucmented cases of Jesus Christ doing that for people.

God Bless that man. He clearly is a very smart man too. :)

i'll take a look at the video when I get home from school [I am on the bess proxy :rl: ]

Tamra,
Yea.. i've got yours... via emial.. :D
Impressive that guy who can talk communcation by his feet and computer everything..
I applaud him.. no matter what he CAN DO IT... way to go!

Yes, I got your email... it´s incredible... wow... I was like :jaw: when I saw those video...

WOW! That is awesome! He's not the only person who use feet, but I do and I use my left foot except I don't walk that well (I am in wheelchair) . i do some of foot gestures.

It's humbling to watch and inspiring. Awesome, thank you for posting and sharing!!!

It’s little things like this that really put it all into perspective. And to think that we all bitch about our petty problems…

rjr2006 said:
i'll take a look at the video when I get home from school [I am on the bess proxy :rl: ]

I agree, I hate Bess shit.... Simley HS (where I graduated from) use that prog. to block emails, etc...

I will try to view it on my laptop, all I do have to is to download windows media player..

Back