Deaf Events in Massachusetts

Endymion

Reaction score
Where can I find deaf events happening in MA? Anything'd be great! :)

Where can I find deaf events happening in MA? Anything'd be great! :)

The best way is to contact The Learning Center for the Deaf and ask for events happening in Boston for Deaf adults, make sure you tell them you are a Deaf adult so they can give you the right information on Deaf events in Boston.

http://www.**********.com/

I only see one for Mass. (Mass. is sort of a small state)
But that is a nice place to start... (shrug) :)

[EDITED]
Hmm. I don't understand why that website is banned to be posted... so I am going ahead and PM you the url.

There is waterworks for the deaf social tmw nite in Quincy, Ma. I will be there. :D

I used to live in boston and I know of several deaf events that went on monthly. I will see if i can round up some links.

There is waterworks for the deaf social tmw nite in Quincy, Ma. I will be there. :D

I remember Quincy, very nice town next door compared to Dorchester that was not a very good nor a very safe area in Dorchester. Try to not drive through Dorchester, not if you can help it and Go on the highway to the exit of Quincy and you will be in the town of Quincy. :) :thumb:

Quincy has nice quaint homes, quiet and peace and Quincy does appreciates the finer things in life. :) :thumb:

Thanks for the info! What's up with the waterworks thing? What is that?

Oh, and Deafdyke, PM me. ;)

Thanks for the info! What's up with the waterworks thing? What is that?

Oh, and Deafdyke, PM me. ;)

WaterWorks do have bunches of various head to fit for you. Let us know if you find a new head?

How about this one ? ====> :afro:

There is a group of people that meet over at Barnes and Noble in Saugus. I know cuz I've seen them. They seem to meet on Thursdays, but I don't know if they are a club or if they are all just friends. One guy who goes is really cute, but if I went over and said, "Hi, what's your name?" and one of the girls whacked me, well, lets just say I wouldn't be able to go back to Barnes and Noble on Thursdays again. :)

Back