Dating... how would you feel??

SummerGal

Reaction score
I met a great guy a few months ago. He is all what I dreamt for but something came up. I was uncomfortable but I do love him. He admitted that he was bi in his past. He does not do bi thing as he is being with me but in my mind, I wonder what if he sneaks away and does his bi thing.. I worry about health/diseases and being safe. I told him to get himself tested.

As long as he is honest with you and willing to show his health record to you... and just be open minded.

Miss*Pinocchio said:
As long as he is honest with you and willing to show his health record to you... and just be open minded.

That what I thought so.. I'm trying to be open minded but have talked with him to be sure he takes tests as well as I will do the same to ensure our health safety.

the way u can ask him, will he still doing bi or stop do that?? if he dont then u wont be worry abt this.. just ask him more deep!

SummerGal said:
I met a great guy a few months ago. He is all what I dreamt for but something came up. I was uncomfortable but I do love him. He admitted that he was bi in his past. He does not do bi thing as he is being with me but in my mind, I wonder what if he sneaks away and does his bi thing.. I worry about health/diseases and being safe. I told him to get himself tested.

All you have to do is just get to know him as much as you can and see if you would trust him with that. Just talk to him about how you feel about it if you feel like up to it to just tell him that you don't feel comfortable about it

y'know, just because someone identified (or identifies) as bisexual doesn't mean that they're going to cheat anymore than someone who identified/s as straight or gay will cheat.

Just because he doesn't mind dating/going to bed with members of both sexes doesn't mean that he is going to cheat on you. O_o Sexual orientation and capacity to cheat in relationships are irrelevant.

mld4ds said:
Dump him. He will probably fool around with another gay later....

Oh yeah - absolutely, I know a lady who was in my classmate at college. She married to the man and has a child - adorable son for ten years. She was attempted to cheat on her husband with other woman. Bisexual is very difficult to stable with straight man or lesbian. She would NEVER change herself. She is very very confused as she admitted herself to me.

At once, anyone who tries to sex with same sex man to man or woman to woman. It hits you really hard as good orsgram one !! You become addict to the same sex with gender as you.

I would not go out with man who was gay with man. He would be difficult to change himself to be straight again.

Sabrina said:
Oh yeah - absolutely, I know a lady who was in my classmate at college. She married to the man and has a child - adorable son for ten years. She was attempted to cheat on her husband with other woman. Bisexual is very difficult to stable with straight man or lesbian. She would NEVER change herself. She is very very confused as she admitted herself to me.

At once, anyone who tries to sex with same sex man to man or woman to woman. It hits you really hard as good orsgram one !! You become addict to the same sex with gender as you.

I would not go out with man who was gay with man. He would be difficult to change himself to be straight again.
yea true...

Back