Danny the Dragon “Meets Jimmy” for iPad – App Review

Miss-Delectable

Reaction score
Danny the Dragon “Meets Jimmy” for iPad – App Review | PadGadget

Danny the Dragon “Meets Jimmy” is a wonderful new iPad app for kids! Written by Tina Turbin and illustrated by Aija Jasuna, Danny the Dragon “Meets Jimmy” is a charming story with cute illustrations and an added bonus, it includes a sign-language interpretation for deaf children. This groundbreaking new app is the first of its kind and takes children’s story apps to a whole new level. Woody Sears, co-Founder of iStoryTime had this to say:We are extremely proud to release the first-ever children’s book app for the deaf community. Our goal is to use technology to make children’s books accessible and entertaining and we are delighted to be involved in the production of a book that will provide deaf children with the opportunity to read the popular ‘Danny the Dragon Meets Jimmy’ story.

In the story, a little boy named Jimmy finds a very unique seashell during his trip to the beach. His green and white seashell can talk! After arriving home, Jimmy sits down to dinner with his family and discovers his incredible little seashell houses a surprisingly large green dragon named Danny and his navigator, Skipper. Like most little boys, Jimmy is curious, asks lots of questions and wants to know everything about Danny. Danny is an extremely polite friend and the type of character we all want our kids to be around. Together Danny and Jimmy eat dinner, do chores and have fun with family and friends.

You have three ways to enjoy this story: Read it myself, Read to me and Sign to me. After downloading the app and having the story read to me, I fell in love with it. Danny the Dragon “Meets Jimmy” is a feel-good story everyone can enjoy.

Back