Correct Wedding Kiss Angulation

Catmandu

Reaction score
corrweddkissangu.jpg

Before I married my husband in 2001, I received 'The Knot' book with lots of tips and plans for the wedding... That photo happen to be one of them in my book so thought I'd share this with you.

Sabrina and American Chopper are you studying this, too?? ;)

http://www.theknot.com/

I think the bride's head angulation is off by 4.5 degrees; she should angle her head a little more(4.5 degrees)to her right for the perfect seal. :giggle:

Oooh what makes you think you're an expert wise guy? ;) Oh you'd better watch out now because we have some kiss-starved women here like... *peeking in and out* Meg and *peeking in and out* FeistyChick* :giggle: I know I'm gonna get whipped in the morning, so see ya!

Hahaha, Katzie, your'e a crack-up and that's why I love ya. Good night!

Katzie said:
Oooh what makes you think you're an expert wise guy? ;) Oh you'd better watch out now because we have some kiss-starved women here like... *peeking in and out* Meg and *peeking in and out* FeistyChick* :giggle: I know I'm gonna get whipped in the morning, so see ya!

YOU GOT THAT RIGHT KATZPOO! :squint:
aly > :slap: < katzipoo :P

Katzie said:
Before I married my husband in 2001, I received 'The Knot' book with lots of tips and plans for the wedding... That photo happen to be one of them in my book so thought I'd share this with you.

Sabrina and American Chopper are you studying this, too?? ;)

http://www.theknot.com/

:shock: I better hire a professional phyicis to measure on our angulation at the church. ;)

You crack us up ! :lol: Jeeze ! I am extremely nervous !

Katzie said:

:-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o

you asking for trouble?

Then you will get :whip:

:nana:

Sabrina said:
:shock: I better hire a professional phyicis to measure on our angulation at the church. ;)

You crack us up ! :lol: Jeeze ! I am extremely nervous !

Do it! You dont want to embarrass yourself in front of us!!!!!! :mrgreen: Im gonna keep a very close eye on you while you kiss your Prince and see if you do it right. :nana:

Meg said:
Do it! You dont want to embarrass yourself in front of us!!!!!! :mrgreen: Im gonna keep a very close eye on you while you kiss your Prince and see if you do it right. :nana:

I will wear a gold veil to cover on us. :fu:

*scoff laughing* Is that necessary perfectation wedding kiss! Nah... Whatever you want sloppy kissing front of crowd ppl... Let them crowd turn into gasping and shock how you have sloppy kiss... Wishes you have great luck wedding incoming.. *wink*~ ;)

:laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: :nana:

Oh by the way Meg, photo copy this photo and take it with you to Sabrina's church and see if they're kissing the right way. :giggle:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Thank for remind me then I will check :mrgreen: Sabrina and American Copper´s kiss in real life.

Back