Cops Use Taser on 911 Caller

It's okay, folks! Nothing like hard work to take away the anger! :lol:

wtf is wrong with police officers these days..i think sometimes they pretend that innocent ppl are ppl they want to get revenge on and think they can get away with it..jeese..

wtf is wrong with police officers these days..i think sometimes they pretend that innocent ppl are ppl they want to get revenge on and think they can get away with it..jeese..

*surprised* --- Revenge? Hmmm, I never thought of it that way, but you could be right. I do know some decent police officers though.

me too I know some ppl who are cops..my sister is one lol but some may just be at the wrong place at the wrong time..there was a story on criminal minds and the cop was killing sooo many ppl cuz of some revenge thing for his dad i think...like i bet that happens in real life..and they are sociopaths but are really smart and can fool ppl...its sad that these kinds of ppl live in society..but what can ya do u know

not too surprised, they are going too gung-ho with the tasers.
See this one .. was on the news.

Mr. Ryan Smith should have gone to jail for what he did to the poor schoolteacher who happen to be a woman. She just wanted to call the police to check around her neighborhood if any prowler was prowling. He and Mr. Murphy thought that the man who left her before the police arrived might be the prowler and they want to know his full name so that they can checked if he has any bad records. Mrs. Wells probably think that Mr. Johnson is innocent and was very kind to her. She did not think he was not prowling in her home area. She refuse to give the police officers his name. But no matter what Mrs. Wells said, it is wrong of the officers to taser and paper spray on her. That is no way for them to treat Mrs. Wells and should help her by checking around the neighborhood and they could find him in one of the neighbor's house. So I think the police officers are just lazy not want to check around the property for any prowling evidence. It look like the police department is getting worse as time goes on. :ugh:

Back