College Alumni

dhw5320

Reaction score
Just curious.

What college are you an alumni of and when did you Enter/Graduate and what was your Major?

I was an NTID Student in Electronic Publishing and was at NTID from 1991 to 1995. Also worked there for 2 years from 2000 to 2002.

I will soon be graduating from RIT with a bachelors degree in Information Technology.

I attended New Jersey Institute of Technology (NJIT) in Newark, NJ for 5 years and graduated in 2000. I studied architecture and business.

In 1996, I also attended Fachhochschule Darmstadt (FHD) in Darmstadt, Germany. One of the best experiences in my life!

I went to Gallaudet University 2001-2002. I couldn't go back due to finance situation but also not just because of that -- my mind just couldn't decide what I want so it was pointless for me to stay in school if I can't decide my major.

ahhhh

i went to RIT from 1991 and quit in 1995 -- majored in Criminal Justice after a few changes in my major LOL (first went for business and found i didnt like it too much so switched to undeclared while taking english composition then cross registered to the CLA majoring in Social Work and didnt like that all too much psychology classes :zzz: then in the end majored in CJ and stuck with it LOL) -- would go back to school if finances and time permit (if that ever happens LOL and ofc finish up my studies in Criminal Justice)

Fly Free said:
ahhhh

i went to RIT from 1991 and quit in 1995 -- majored in Criminal Justice after a few changes in my major LOL (first went for business and found i didnt like it too much so switched to undeclared while taking english composition then cross registered to the CLA majoring in Social Work and didnt like that all too much psychology classes :zzz: then in the end majored in CJ and stuck with it LOL) -- would go back to school if finances and time permit (if that ever happens LOL and ofc finish up my studies in Criminal Justice)
What's stopping you from coming back to RIT?

VamPyroX said:
What's stopping you from coming back to RIT?

at this point i dont have any interest in returning to RIT -- my years at RIT were fun but am not planning to return to RIT if i ever went back to school

Fly Free said:
ahhhh

Wow! Thats lot of switching majors.. I wouldn't want to go thru that! It makes me to stay in school longer and spend more money (that goes to nowhere) ... I would rather to go to school and feel determinded with what I want, spend the money, and get it over with! :)

SAN DIEGO STATE UNIVERSITY, CLASS OF Fall 2005 or Spring 2006 (hopefully)!!!!!

I entered SDSU in Fall 2003 with an intent to major in graphic design but currently I am a painting/printmaking major.

I am pushing all I can to graduate nearly a year and half early than my "original" plan for a four-year college education.

After satisfying my junior standing this fall semester, then I will only have three semesters (less than 5 classes per sem.) to go until my graduation-- summer session is included so timing has been good to me so far...

[crossing her fingers]

LOL yea Roam4Life -- i know -- but hell my years at RIT were fun filled with parties (before the campus went dry if my info is accurate qq) and etc and i did get the opportunity to take a looky-see in the majors i had taken -- the short lived majors ive taken were all taken during one quarter each (they have quarter system if u are unaware of that as opposed to the semester system) and my CJ major was the longest i stuck with

Fly Free said:
LOL yea Roam4Life -- i know -- but hell my years at RIT were fun filled with parties (before the campus went dry if my info is accurate qq) and etc and i did get the opportunity to take a looky-see in the majors i had taken -- the short lived majors ive taken were all taken during one quarter each (they have quarter system if u are unaware of that as opposed to the semester system) and my CJ major was the longest i stuck with
Yep, RIT is a dry campus. Haha, that is true. But at least you got to taste many different variety of majors in quarter system and get an idea what they are like. Well, you aren't the only one.. my year at Gally was fun-filled as well. :) That is what college is all about.

Forgot to mention that I'm considering to enter into University of Utah either this coming spring semester or next fall to continue my education for a masters degree.

Back