Chinese deaf female Marriage seeker

anny5634

Reaction score
I am come from the Chinese beautiful deaf girl, this year the age 25 years old, clear pure and beautiful, lively and lovable, want to seek: Good-hearted, maturely sympathizes, the heavy sentiment looks after the household, the economy is good, 30-45 year-old Australian nationality deaf-mute Chinese people which has the certain economic basis is a companion. If the person who have interest sends E- mail.: haiyang5634@yahoo.com.cn or anny5634@vip.sina.com

uh...good luck.

finding what you want in a person may be more difficult than you think...but again, good luck.

P.S. why austrailan? what about new zelanders? I hear they are better lol

Ummm...didnt think Alldeaf is a dating service..heh..
anyways, good luck in finding your "perfect" man..... :ugh2:

well well, good luck and u probably won't find what u want...but again good luck...this is 2004 not 1960's.

Uh, good luck.

As for the others asking why 'Australian' -- I just reckon it's because Australia's considered 'the Lucky Country' --and there are heaps of Asians living here. Especially in the Springvale area where it's known as the 'Ghetto' of Victoria. Drug addicts and drunks, etc. :roll:

PurpleRose71 said:
Uh, good luck.

As for the others asking why 'Australian' -- I just reckon it's because Australia's considered 'the Lucky Country' --and there are heaps of Asians living here. Especially in the Springvale area where it's known as the 'Ghetto' of Victoria. Drug addicts and drunks, etc. :roll:
are you saying that asians likes to be with australians for money and gets the things they want all the time? including drugs and drinks and shit like that?

if so, then it is most definetly a very SAD story...

You might want try online dating service since AD isn't dating service. I am not sure what dating services are in austarlia. AD is for chat, where you meet friends. Good Luck..

if you have AOL, you could try going into teen chats...

But then again, online relationships aren't really worth the ticket either.

Anyone CAN make up anything, ya know.

That's the beauty of the interenet...it makes you get yourself screwed over. :D lol

Steel said:
are you saying that asians likes to be with australians for money and gets the things they want all the time? including drugs and drinks and shit like that?

if so, then it is most definetly a very SAD story...

:giggle: I was being mean -- but honestly, Australia is a good country -- and yes, there are heaps of asians moving overseas to Australia...for business purposes. I suhwear that both American and Chinese or Asian people are trying to overrun Australia and take control of the business end.
Remember, that's just IMO. I may be wrong.
I have been hearing things around here about the Americans and Asian people and what they look for in Australia, etc. Although, I'm an American myself - I came out here for love. I married an Australian bloke who I met via online 4 months before I met him in person. :D

Steel said:
if you have AOL, you could try going into teen chats...

But then again, online relationships aren't really worth the ticket either.

Anyone CAN make up anything, ya know.

That's the beauty of the interenet...it makes you get yourself screwed over. :D lol

deafteen on Am and AOL is banned since 1998 or something so it's harder for teens to find a chat room that they can relate to other teens those days but sure they wud bash into deaf room or deaf1 to scroll llike old days ;) but I was like eh.

and look at me i had been on AOL longer ;) almost 8 years.. I had been thru too many roads and bleh but didn't even MEET any guys I like over internet but I wud say FEW but bleh.. suree aol and internet is different but eh.

back to topic.. sorry about that :lol: wish u the best of luck to find love it's not easy those days ;)

I suggest you do a better way than seek a marriage for freedom. Believe me it hard that way and you would feel whole lot better if you do legal way to get freedom to yourself knowing that you can do it. I know lot of asians and other "3rd" countries having hard time with their environment which is not very easy.

Back