Buzz or Drunk?

yagazn

Reaction score
My friends and I had three drinks (so strong) last night at the bar restaurant then the concert show, we got buzzed then we got drunk. It was a good time.
After that we drank coffee that's it ;)

I'm not alcoholic person all the times, just enjoy drinking to have a good time. :D

What about you?

getting-drunk_index.gif

Wirelessly posted

Heh.

I prefer buzz over drunk. I never have been drunk yet. I can only drink one alc beverage cos I'm pretty much sentivense (sp). I can't drink more than one, lol. Yes, I'm easy to feel buzz! XD

I don't drink alcohol or beer...maybe a little wine for special occasions. Getting a buzz or becoming a little "light headed" is enuf....some people drink to the excess and make a total ass of themselves....and drive home, start fights, arguments, pass out, get sick on ur carpet, the list goes on and on.

I used to drink to get drunk or a buzz but not anymore. I like the taste of wine so I will drink that. I am starting to lose interest in alcoholic beverages because all they do is make me feel tired and foggy-headed.

Sometimes, if it is really hot or I am at an event, I will drink beer.

I gave up all alcoholic drinks. I was too stupid after having too many, so I cut back, then I met hubby and gave it all up to get married.

there is no beer in heaven, that's why we have to drink it here

Back