Business Founding / Accelerator Programs for HOH/DEAF

crazytechnerd

Reaction score
Hi Everyone, I'm 28yo HOH and founder of a tech company, I'm wondering is there deaf/HOH founders ever tried to apply accelerator programs like Y Combinator which is located in San Fransico, CA, how do you deal with interviews as a deaf/hoh founder like meeting for series founding/meetings with investors ?,

Please let me know is there any other option like a co-founder to handle the meeting instead of hoh/deaf founder? also please suggest the other accelerator programs that supports deaf/hoh businesses/startups. It would be appreciated if you can share the experience.

Note: I'm currently looking for a investor for my early-stage software product

what does your software do?
Its a social media management tool designed for professionals and companies in the digital marketing niche and is a cloud-based platform that offers a secure and user-friendly environment for managing multiple social media accounts across various platforms.

Features:​

Integrations with Facebook,Instagram,LinkedIn, and Twitter
Company management
Team Management
Client Management
Task Management with Messaging
Post Management - regular, schedule automations

Competitors:​

Buffer
Hootsuite
Sprout Social
Social Pilot

We're planning with AI Integration, My goal is to speed up the growth and marketing. Mobile Apps (iOS, Android,Desktop)

Revenue Model​

Subscription Monthly/Yearly $100/month

Last edited:
I'm also working on another software such as Version control Tracking tool for software engineers and an AI Designing tools. They're still in development stage.

if you're interested about these to learn more including that social media tool, Kindly DM thanks.

1. Mobile Marketing Strategies: Reaching Customers on the Go"
  2. "The Importance of SEO in Digital Marketing Strategies"
  3. "Email Marketing: Leveraging the Inbox for Success"
  4. "Influencer Marketing: Strategies for Authentic Engagement"
  5. "Measuring ROI in Digital Marketing: Metrics and Analytics.

Back