Brand new. :)

SuperGrrl04

Reaction score
Hi everyone!
My name is Ashley, and I just joined!
I am hearing, but I'm taking sign language courses over the summer. I would love to get to know some deaf people and be more involved with the culture. :angel:

Welcome to AD glad u interestin in deaf culture, meet more deafies so u can learning more signs GOOD LUCK for taking sign language course ;) enjoy urself here :)

PUNKYWOLFY said:
Welcome to AD glad u interestin in deaf culture, meet more deafies so u can learning more signs GOOD LUCK for taking sign language course ;) enjoy urself here :)

aww thanks so much :) tonight in class our prof had one of her deaf friends come in and teach us. His closing shpeal told us to make sure we got involved with the deaf culture outside of class, because we can learn a lot more from actually talking to deaf people!
I had a deaf customer at my job yesterday and I was excited I could help her :aw:

:wave: :welcome: Good morning, SuperGrrl04 and welcome to AD. I hope you enjoy your stay here. It's wonderful that you are learning sign language, interested in deaf culture, and have already helped a deaf person. That is wonderful!! I myself am a CODA, so I can imagine the exhilaration you felt when you were able to help this deaf person. Good luck with your sign language classes, and look forward to your postings!!!! Have a good day!!! :D

G'day SuperGrrl04
Welcome to AD. Enjoy! Good luck learning ASL fluently; I know you'll have fun. :)
Cheers! :wave:

Hello &
14.gif

Hello and welcome to Alldeaf SuperGrrl04! It's nice that others like yourself are willing to get involved and learn as well as making friends with...hopefully the adventure and experiences will be a great one and truly enjoyable! Anyhow, hope your stay here in AD will be wonderful and enjoyable as well!! ;)

Herzlich Willkommen zu AD

Come and share your posts here with us. :thumb:

Welcome to the AllDeaf and Stay ur Enjoy here!

:D glad you interesting in deaf culture

Back