Bracelet & Ankle beads!

TweetyBird

Premium Member
Reaction score
I am made bracelet and Ankle beads for adults and bracelet for kids...

$2.00 to $3.00

If u dont like that color then pls PM me and let me know what u wanna color on bracelets then i will make it... And tell me what size too...

Shipping- $1.50 for only in USA.... out of USA for $2.00... cuz of cost me for send mail that why... smile..

Here bracelet beads look alike that i made it... Let me know if u would like buy it then pls PM me... cross, different color, butterfly, rose on hearts leaves, flowers, glow, and different things.. i will buy more! :D

Thanks!

For Adults....

Attachments

• Picture 12.jpg
    Picture 12.jpg
    56.9 KB · Views: 35
  • Picture 13.jpg
    Picture 13.jpg
    55.8 KB · Views: 26
  • Picture 15.jpg
    Picture 15.jpg
    56.3 KB · Views: 23
  • Picture 16.jpg
    Picture 16.jpg
    50.6 KB · Views: 25
COOL! I wish I have the money but I will keep that in my mind for near future. :)

Thanks for sharing the pictures...those are cool! Great JOB!

Mama2AFTIV said:
COOL! I wish I have the money but I will keep that in my mind for near future. :)

Thanks for sharing the pictures...those are cool! Great JOB!
that ok i uddy.. thanks!!! :D

I'd love the green and reddish brown beads for me. ;) Those are the color of a sequoia tree, heheh. It's great to make beads because they're peaceful art. :D

sequoias said:
I'd love the green and reddish brown beads for me. ;) Those are the color of a sequoia tree, heheh. It's great to make beads because they're peaceful art. :D
wanna one or what?

I want that first one you made.. its bootiful!!! i can buy that from you this weekend for 2 dollars right? i'm still wearing my green bracelets ( looks just like the third pix)

RebelGirl said:
I want that first one you made.. its bootiful!!! i can buy that from you this weekend for 2 dollars right? i'm still wearing my green bracelets ( looks just like the third pix)
it $3.00 cuz of lil fancy.. so i will make other same first pic that u wanna.. that my mom grabbed it.. hahahah.. so i will make one for u and hold.. smile..

TweetyBird said:
it $3.00 cuz of lil fancy.. so i will make other same first pic that u wanna.. that my mom grabbed it.. hahahah.. so i will make one for u and hold.. smile..

awww okay.. sure thing.. let me know when you're ready!!

pls PM me if u wanna something from here so i will come back home on sunday and check PM from yall!!! okay!

Back