Bowling Tournament in June 2005?....

Hey, Anne, Javapride, sure I'll be more than happy to meet with y'all. Problem is my time is not necessarily my own as there are 4 of us plus a bunch of other friends from Calif and elsewhere. So, I will do my best to be visible at the hotel headquarters. You can catch me for sure, tho, at the lanes! lol

Java--let me check in the morning re Dave and Buster's cuz I'm at work and the information's at home.....the information came from my PCDBA newsletter so I'll double-check to see if I spazzzzed or not, lol.....until then......

That's way sooo awsome of you Javapride.

Thanks soo much for that info.

Yeah, I would also like to get togethert with anyone else who will be there at the D&B.

Thank you,too Tousi for the information & then some.

Just let us know the time. That's the one at ward, right (for the D&B)?

Thanks again, you two.

Can't wait!.

Woo Hoo!.

Aloha.

Anne. :)

Ok, I just re-checked, Javapride and sure enough the newsletter I got this information is the same as what I said above. So ya might wanna check to be sure as someone's wrong but I don't know which.......

hey 2c we'll find a way to meet up cuz EVERYONE's gonna be hanging at the SLF or at the Ala Moana hotel :)

and for the others i DECIDED what im gonna wear. gonna be in my green aloha shirt with jean shorts, and a Starbucks logo hat ( green logo black hat)

HIblue will be with me shes in a black aburn hair will wear a t shirt and jean shorts and a black brace on her right hand so she shldn't be hard to find as she ll be close by me, introducing her friends on ohau and ofc ofc once i get something going this weekend gonna have a javapride logo hat as well :) hehehe so ull find me one way or the other :)
hehehe

I rather organize an impromptu tournament without the involvement of large deaf organizations. I have no problems with the big deaf bowling orgs but I feel its best that these tournaments be done without getting the big deaf orgs involved.

Richard

Nesmuth, this IS about the annual PCDBA, and the mother of all tournaments that's being held in Hawaii so if you want to suggest, plan, whatever an impromptu AD bowling shindig, make your own topic about it.

thanks tousi WERD yes we're the MOTHER Of all PARADISE to be don't DISS us or MADAM PELE will kick ur ass to the lava sunday!( LMAO im being silly with thw words don't edit me out its just a mockery of me :) hahah )

Very Funny!.

javapride said:
thanks tousi WERD yes we're the MOTHER Of all PARADISE to be don't DISS us or MADAM PELE will kick ur ass to the lava sunday!( LMAO im being silly with thw words don't edit me out its just a mockery of me :) hahah )

:laugh2: LOL.:thumb:
You two must know Madam Pele, fairly well then, huh?. LOL.:D

:werd: yes anne I live on the big island and yes i know all abt madam pele shes MAD now at stupid poeple insulting her island !

javapride said:
:werd: yes anne I live on the big island and yes i know all abt madam pele shes MAD now at stupid poeple insulting her island !

ooops. I am sorry I didn't get a chance to reply back.
That's great!. you live live in the big island!. Your cost for flying to oahu must not be so much. How long have you lived there?. My uncle lives there. Maybe someday, my hubby & I will visit the big island. We have been to Molokai, Maui, & Kauai. Molokai has only one road, & I think they only have one traffic light there. I like all 3 islands. I am sure the big island is really beautifull. :) I can't wait to visit that next.

Is everyone ready to go the Oahu? also known as Honolulu Hawaii.

I'm sure that the events that everyone will be attending will be awsome.

may I please have a finall confirmation before you all take off to fly here...for location/date/time to meet up. I just don't want to go the the wrong place & at the wrong time. Thank you for understanding. Hope to hear from anyone soon.

Oh, by the way, I called for information in the college I wanted to attend to(for signlanguage class), I signed up for the morning (to the afternoon) class, & they said before that it would start in July, so I was waiting for that, & when I called again for confirmation later, the college admin. said that they canceled that because not too many people would be attending. :( so I am waiting for a new information in the mail, to see if they might have a different time, or we might have to get our money back & will have to look again for a school that will have the time that we want.

The last class I took for ASL ended in March. :( I guess Maybe alot of people don't like going during the day. :( oh well. I just wanted to share that, because I was really sad that they wouldn't have the time I wanted to go to. :(

So, please someone (or javapride) reply for my last confirmation. Thank you. :) I know I probably keep asking, like i said, don't want to in the wrong place & the wrong time. Thank you again. hope to from you soon.

Aloha.

Anne. :)

P.S. for those who are fathers:

Happy Father's Day!.

hey anne here's my confirmation....

Hiblue and i will be there we're landing after 7 and staying at a hotel nearby ( sorry not naming the hotel in this site for obvious reasons i got someone stalking me right now) but will be staying til the 19th and my partner's staying til the 18th she has to go to a catering job with her mom on saturday but we'll b e at most of those events i already got the schudle of events. heres the link

www.deafhawaii.com click on the events on the 2nd link on left side u ll see all the infos thats happening i printed out mine :)

but theres ur confirmation. :) be seeing u then :D

I will go with my gf javapride there and see you guys there!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't wait to go there!!!!!!!!! :D

javapride said:
hey anne here's my confirmation....

Hiblue and i will be there we're landing after 7 and staying at a hotel nearby ( sorry not naming the hotel in this site for obvious reasons i got someone stalking me right now) but will be staying til the 19th and my partner's staying til the 18th she has to go to a catering job with her mom on saturday but we'll b e at most of those events i already got the schudle of events. heres the link

www.deafhawaii.com click on the events on the 2nd link on left side u ll see all the infos thats happening i printed out mine :)

but theres ur confirmation. :) be seeing u then :D
Thanks Javapride.
Hope to see there & also Hiblue01 there.
Thanks for the e-mail.
I also sent toy a message through
the e-mail you sent me. ;)
Hope to get together then. :thumb:

Back