Blood type diet:

whatdidyousay!

Reaction score
Has anyone tried that blood type diet , you eat food according to what
Blood type you're? A friend of mine who is an acupuncturist and herbalist
believe in the blood tye diet. It sound like hogwash to me.

you can believe it ! now can i interest you in a bridge for sale in Brooklyn NY ?

lol DDU - looks like so few of us can understand you :)

Has anyone tried that blood type diet , you eat food according to what
Blood type you're? A friend of mine who is an acupuncturist and herbalist
believe in the blood tye diet. It sound like hogwash to me.

There was an article about it in a few magazines we get, but I didn't pay attention. It sounds kind of "hinky" to me.

There was an article about it in a few magazines we get, but I didn't pay attention. It sounds kind of "hinky" to me.

I am trying to be opened mined about it and wanted to see if anyone tried it and if the blood type diet helped them. My friend said it has help people she treat . I know acupuncture work it has helped alot of people in my famliy.

It is more of an oriental and 'holistic' approach to lifestyle imo. Blood type and personalities are a major form of stereotypes in asian lifestyles.
Not to judge, just saying different cultures have different ways of doing things, just like eastern vs western medicine. Boiled salamander tails anyone?

Wirelessly posted

naisho said:
It is more of an oriental and 'holistic' approach to lifestyle imo. Blood type and personalities are a major form of stereotypes in asian lifestyles.
Not to judge, just saying different cultures have different ways of doing things, just like eastern vs western medicine. Boiled salamander tails anyone?

Except... A westerner started the fad on our side of the pond before it caught on in East Asia?

No. thanks , I will pass on the Boiled salamander tails !

Wirelessly posted

Except... A westerner started the fad on our side of the pond before it caught on in East Asia?

not the recent mumbo jumbo, that is the other way around/something else.
I'm referring to traditions that have existed in families way back. Like mom will say, "I made this dish to calm dad's blood." Seen those customs?

Wirelessly posted

No, not sick; just malnutrition-- not enough energy, carvings for things we didn't normally eat, lethargic, distorted thoughts and so on. We just went back to a heavy-pork diet our family was raised on for a few centuries.

The blood diet may work for your friend, but all of us are different. I knew a guy that did better on the paleo diet than anything else he had tried; knew a girl that did better on a French cuisine-based lifestyle, and one that was stellar on a fish diet.

So far, the Korean/Japanese/Italian thing is working out for me. Stopped getting the runs, isn't in bed sick as much, and so on. Although I am not consuming as much B6 and B12 as I should be, but that issue is something I created for myself.

Back