Baby Moose and Sprinkler

Wow! Twin baby moose! Double cuteness. :lol:

Thanks, Beowulf.

Wow! Big moose and two baby mooses need to drink water!

:aw: They are having a good times getting wet and drinking water from the sprinkler. They look happy and peaceful. I love this video. Thank you, Beowulf. I am happy that the homeowner or home movie person did not disrupt their happy activities. Good for them. :applause:

Wow! I didnt realize how big adults moose can get.

This is just tooooooooo adorable for words! Obviously, it was such a hot day. :lol:

Wow! I didnt realize how big adults moose can get.

This is just tooooooooo adorable for words! Obviously, it was such a hot day. :lol:

They get huge.....very dangerous too. Even the females will charge you. Males get up to about 1500 lbs and around 7ft tall at the shoulder.

These babies are really cute.

Yeah, them being that tall greatly increases the likelihood that one would land in your lap (and that's putting it mildly) should you hit one head on with your car or even SUV......

Yeah, them being that tall greatly increases the likelihood that one would land in your lap (and that's putting it mildly) should you hit one head on with your car or even SUV......

I love Meese (just kidding) I saw a show just last week (I think on AP) called Moose Attack......It showed one charging cars.....and it was small.

Back