Atten Adm Alex

Liebling:-))) said:
What do you think of my suggestion to add those emotions here…???

1OK11.gif
badpost1.gif
bescheuert1.gif
byebye1.gif
closed1.gif
evil1.gif
GL_CAFE_coffee-n-news1.gif
gl_cafedanke1.gif
goodposting1.gif
offtopic1.gif
popcorn2.gif
santa_grins1.gif
sleep2.gif
STOP11.gif
totalverliebt1.gif
Are those British/European? The first one looks like he's signing something in a different language... unless I'm mistaken? :dunno: As for "Closed", I'd rather stick with :locked: Hehehe!

VamPyroX said:
Are those British/European? The first one looks like he's signing something in a different language... unless I'm mistaken? :dunno: As for "Closed", I'd rather stick with :locked: Hehehe!

As closed :locked: sound better... :P

European but it´s same language as America?

"OK"
Bad Posting
Werid or Crazy
Bye Bye
Closed
Evil
read with a cup of tea or coffee..
Thank you
Good posting
off topic
smiley with pop corn (This is American´s lover)
Santa Claus
sleep zzzz
stop
I love you...

Is it same as ASL??? :dunno:

I remember ASL bit.

Last edited:
6 new smilies were added to the list. I'm not sure about this smilie -- :ty: -- don't know whether it should be a "thank you" or "good" sign.

Thanks for sharing some smilies. :thumb:

Alex said:
6 new smilies were added to the list. I'm not sure about this smilie -- :ty: -- don't know whether it should be a "thank you" or "good" sign.

Thanks for sharing some smilies. :thumb:

Welcome, Alex :mrgreen:

"Thank You" :mrgreen:

Was is American sign language is "Thank you"? I thought the World use sign language "Thank you" the same?

Oh Alex, I just remember now what "Good" is. I understand now why you confused between "thank you" & "good".

True, Americans use "Good" like this as their own ASL. I learn ASL from American friends at long time ago. American use same with ASL "thank you" & "Good" ? :sure:

European sign languages like this. "Thank you"

European sign languages like this "Good" = :thumb:

Last edited:
:werd: i agree Frisky girl! i noticed that just now and realized that Alex had added the new ones! LOL

they are cute!

Did someone suggest the dirty sexual emoticons or were they Alex's idea? I am still curious why the emoticons are there. I'd like the option to turn them off.

What about _
1OK11.gif
_ ?

Is ASL same language like this? If yes, why can't we add it here? I notice "OK" is not add in the list here?

HelloKittyGal
Is my suggestion of emoticons what you see at my earlier post
1OK11.gif
?

Liebling...
oh awww cute so cute.. smiley drink coffee w/reading newspaper.. I like that.. Love it..
and also much more smiley.. I like it..

other forum, I saw.. I really likes sticks spanky smiley's butt.. pretty cute.. funny...
isn't dirty.. (chuckles)

Liebling:-))) said:
Oh Alex, I just remember now what "Good" is. I understand now why you confused between "thank you" & "good".

True, Americans use "Good" like this as their own ASL. I learn ASL from American friends at long time ago. American use same with ASL "thank you" & "Good" ? :sure:

European sign languages like this. "Thank you"

European sign languages like this "Good" = :thumb:

believe it or not, hearing people used this gusture. :sure:

Liebling:)))
I love those smiling faces you posted soo Cute I hope Alex add those on! :P

HelloKitty, I am not sure who's idea was the dirty smiling faces emotion cuz When I became a member here it was already up... :P

Thank you for like my suggestion.

Alex already added some of my suggestion last month but he "forget" to add "OK" emoticon.

Yeah, BullymOm "drink coffee/read newspaper" are cute but Alex didn´t add it. :dunno:

Alex,

Please Addy smiley:

I lurrrrrrrv this smiley drink coffeeee.. that what am I doing drink coffeee... and reading the paper.

Bullym0m said:
Alex,

Please Addy smiley:

I lurrrrrrrv this smiley drink coffeeee.. that what am I doing drink coffeee... and reading the paper.
I'm offended by that emoticon! I see you drinking it and it makes me feel that you think I talk too much. :(

Just kidding... ;)

Back