ASL Storyteller

rachel8

Reaction score
I am looking to consult an ASL storyteller who would sign children's stories at a library (NYC area) to a small group of deaf/HH children and their parents. This program is to help parents learn signs so that they can sign stories to thier children using ASL.
- How much would a storyteller charge?
-What is your experience?

Thank you for your feedback.

interested applicant

:squint: I'm Analie Umbayan from the Philippines. I am very much interested in your job offers. If you would like to give me a chance, I am willing to interpret stories for children. Please :bowdown: send me an email for the qualification of your storytellers. Thanks. God bless!

Last edited:
An interested applicant to an ASL storyteller position

Hello,

I seem to be interested in the position for an ASL storyteller because I love children and love to read aloud in ASL signing. I never tell any stories myself in very much a public place, but I did read aloud of Bible scriptures in my Christian meetings front of the audience. I enjoyed it very much. I thought maybe give it a try and am willing to relocate from Maryland. What is the hourly rate to do it please and for how long each day as well as for how many days to work? How will I be able to apply for this position?

Your response is greatly appreciated with your time and patience. Thank you.

CLEllison

rachel8 said:
I am looking to consult an ASL storyteller who would sign children's stories at a library (NYC area) to a small group of deaf/HH children and their parents. This program is to help parents learn signs so that they can sign stories to thier children using ASL.

rachel8 said:

We have wonderful ASL storyteller lives here in St Louis. She is funny and kewl person.

I should have ask her to tell me those questions. I know someone is interesting to replace of her. :)

ASL storytelling time events and video links!

In the near future, Im planning to host a ASL storytelling time for both Adults and Children (separately ofc cuz some Adults storys are.... not appropriate for kids...) anyway... Just wondering if anyone are interested in this... Im in Columbus, Ohio area...

Oh, if ya interested in checking out several ASL stories that was told by my good friend, Damon, go to my homepage and click on a258production.com/album

ASL storytelling time events and video links!

In the near future, Im planning to host a ASL storytelling time for both Adults and Children (separately ofc cuz some Adults storys are.... not appropriate for kids...) anyway... Just wondering if anyone are interested in this... Im in Columbus, Ohio area...

Oh, if ya interested in checking out several ASL stories that was told by my good friend, Damon, go to my homepage and click on a258production.com/album

OOPPPPSSSSS

this is it http://a258production.com/album/events/video2002/wrx2002.html

and http://a258production.com/album/events/video2002/prewrx2002.html

Trix Bruce, Storyteller And Poet

Greetings to all,

Trix wishes to thank everyone who recommended her a "storyteller". If you would like to receive information and portfolio of Trix and a demo DVD please feel free to email us at mediarelations@trixbruce.com

Have a wonderful day!

rachel8 said:

Attachments

• DSC_0229.jpg
    DSC_0229.jpg
    44.6 KB · Views: 3
Back