ASL book club in Chicago area

dereksbicycles

Reaction score
For 2014, there is going to be an ASL book club. The theme for every month will be a book about Chicago area.

For January, it will be Crossing California. I need to get a head start on it. I know the woman who is running the book club. If you would like to be part of the book club, let me know. I do enjoy book clubs. SO can you.

Every books discussion meetings will be in ASL.

Sounds great! Wish I lived in Chicago! There was always never a shortage of ASL people when I was living there.

wow:cool2: when I saw this I thought of you derek - didn't know you were the OP as Manga came in before me.
I hope you have fun and many people come!

wow:cool2: when I saw this I thought of you derek - didn't know you were the OP as Manga came in before me.
I hope you have fun and many people come!

If it's not too slick this winter, I just might head there. However, if it is, I'll have to wait until Spring 2014, but its been a while since I read a book.

well, enjoy markengland, if you go! you would take the train or bike?

well, enjoy markengland, if you go! you would take the train or bike?

Depends on the location. If it's in Evanston, I'll probably take the Purple Line. If it's in Skokie, I'm more likely to take either the #97 Skokie bus or the Yellow Line, depending on where it's at.

Back