Are you looking for a tutor in Mathematics or Statistics?

your_math_tutor

Reaction score
Good day!

If you need a tutor in Mathematics or Statistics, I am the right person to contact. If your child needs a tutor, I am also the right person to contact.

I'm a senior college student majoring in Mathematics with a minor in Statistics. I enjoy solving mathematical problems, and it is a great satisfaction to me to help other people with their homework.

I can tutor in several brances of mathematics and statistics and at different levels, from elementary school to undergraduate college. The subjects include, but are not limited to:

- Arithmetics
- Algebra
- Geometry
- Trigonometry
- Precalculus
- Calculus
- Basic Statistics
- Applied Statistics
- Probability Theory

If you need homework help, just contact me! I will provide full solutions to your homework problems so that you will understand them. Satisfaction is guaranteed.

Just e-mail homework problems to me at your_math_tutoring@yahoo.com, and I will review them and provide a free quote. Prices are negotiable. You are not obliged to accept my offer after getting my free quote. When you decide to hire me to help you, you will need to pay before getting homework solutions. Payments can be made at www.paypal.com; you will need to have a credit card to get an account on this secured website, but this account is provided for free.

If you just need tutoring in certain subjects to get answers to your questions, e-mail me in advance to schedule an on-line appointment, and I will answer your questions on-line through Yahoo! messenger.

If you are deaf, contact me. I know American Sign Language well, and I am aware of the needs of deaf students. I have tutored several deaf students in the past. I have worked with different deaf people, from recent deaf immigrants to deaf college students. I enjoy working in the Deaf community, and I am looking forward to working with you.

If you are deaf and live in New York City and need one-on-one tutoring in American Sign Language, contact me in advance to schedule a meeting. I can meet you at your school or college.

- Nata

your_math_tutoring

Back