Apple itune store!

JoshieTheMan

Reaction score
If you ever rent/purchase a movie on itune store. Then I have couple of questions for you to answer.

For rental/purchase. Does it have closed captions? (subtitle)?
How long do you get to rent the movie for?

If a rental movie on itune don't have closed captions (subtitle) then forget itune store.

If you ever rent/purchase a movie on itune store. Then I have couple of questions for you to answer.

For rental/purchase. Does it have closed captions? (subtitle)?
How long do you get to rent the movie for?

If a rental movie on itune don't have closed captions (subtitle) then forget itune store.

Yup, only 35 movies have CC included, you just go to Power Search and check on search for movies that contain CC.

Rent movies will last for 24 hours after hit play or 30 days before hit play.

Yes, they have closed caption.

Click Power Search and select movies then you would able to see closed caption to check the box and click SUBMIT to search for whole movies with CC. Either buy or rent, CC work great.

Yup, only 35 movies have CC included, you just go to Power Search and check on search for movies that contain CC.

Rent movies will last for 24 hours after hit play or 30 days before hit play.

35 movies? They used to have over 90 movies. What the f.....?

*looked at iTunes Store*
Holy smoking!

35 movies? They used to have over 90 movies. What the f.....?

*looked at iTunes Store*
Holy smoking!

Yup, can't believe about movies with CC is down, I think it has contract with Apple when movie rental contract is expire.

Fuck iTunes, I just watch movies via DVD.

Yup, can't believe about movies with CC is down, I think it has contract with Apple when movie rental contract is expire.

Fuck iTunes, I just watch movies via DVD.

At least, there is app that I can use my gift cards to buy thry iTunes. whew :)

Actually there's about 53 movies with CC when I searched movies titles only in CC.

I did checked again and said 34 movies have CC.

That's really sad. I personally hate movie studios being greedy for not providing closed captions or subtitles for the deaf audience with online media. Same goes with Blu Ray with subtitles that are too small for the general deaf audience, they never get feedback from the deaf community to see what THEY want before putting it on blu ray without our knowledge.

That's really sad. I personally hate movie studios being greedy for not providing closed captions or subtitles for the deaf audience with online media. Same goes with Blu Ray with subtitles that are too small for the general deaf audience, they never get feedback from the deaf community to see what THEY want before putting it on blu ray without our knowledge.

Yup, that's sad and not surprised about movies with CC on iTunes are down.

I never understand why most movie studio don't include CC to iTunes.

For BD, I don't have any problem to read subtitles on BD movies.

I can't find power search in itune software? Where is it at? I've researched and they said they removed power search.

I can't find power search in itune software? Where is it at? I've researched and they said they removed power search.

Go to the menu "Store" then click search and in the search field, select movie from the pop up menu and then click search only movies with closed captions. I don't know what version itunes you have.

Back