Anyone want to trade something of mine for your vibrating alarm clock?

ILoveTarget

Reaction score
My vibrating alarm clock broke and i can't afford new one. does anyone have an extra one they dont use? i can trade for anything. i have lots of dvd's. i have lots of magazines and lots of books. and some clothes. i will be very giving in trade because i keep being late for work. very worried about losing job! and missing bus. or i can pay you a few dollars on paypal now and then more in two weeks when i get paid. if you can help me please post reply. Thanks you!

Alarm Clock

Were you able to get an alarm clock to help you get up in the morning?

Cynthia

it cost 85 bucks [depend on your state if tax] for sonic boom alarm clock include with vibirate. I think its Harris Communication Inc.

it cost 85 bucks [depend on your state if tax] for sonic boom alarm clock include with vibirate. I think its Harris Communication Inc.

Hmm, I got mine for something like $38, tax included a while ago at ASL Expo.

LOL, my alarm clock broke last year. :P I wake up with my phone.

i got mine on amazon for $34 shipping included.

whatever. you should scrounge and give up 39.99 for the Super Loud Ninja Alarm!

thinkgeek.com: said:
Even Ninjas need their sleep. For a Ninja, sleep is a time of renewal, contemplation, and rejuvenation. And when a Ninja sleeps, it is a very deep sleep. Most sleeping Ninjas can only be roused from slumber by another Ninja, which is a big problem if you are a Ninja, are tired, must wake up for a secret Ninja mission, and the only Ninja in your office. Good thing we found the Sonic Bomb Clock - it will wake even the soundest Ninja Nap.

The Sonic Bomb Clock has an adjustable volume alarm with a maximum loudness of 113 decibels (just for reference, a jackhammer is about 100 decibels!) And the bed shaker does just that. Slip it under your mattress and your ears will bleed and your bed will shake, and there is no way you will oversleep. Or, you could turn the sound alarm off and tape the bed shaker to your office chair. You'll be vibrated awake without disturbing the drones. Then you can get back to your Ninja activity refreshed and ready for action.

Sonic Bomb Clock

* Includes: Clock, AC Adaptor, Bed Shaker Unit
* Features:
o Red Display
o Two Brightness Settings
o Snooze Button
o Battery Backup (9V - not included)
o Alarm Volume Control
o Alarm Tone Control
o 3 Alarm Settings (Buzz, Buzz/Bed Shake, Only Bed Shake)
* Manufacturer Limited Warranty: 1 year

trust me. it works as advertised.

113 dercibels? That's pretty loud alarm. It's gonna be deafening to a hearing person, Ahhhh my ears!

113 dercibels? That's pretty loud alarm. It's gonna be deafening to a hearing person, Ahhhh my ears!
When I was living in the dorms, I had to deal with those loud alarms. A lot of deaf students would not turn off their alarm properly. Their alarms would be going off and no one is there to turn it off. It bothers everyone on the floor. You could hear it from halfway down the hallway! :eek:

When I was living in the dorms, I had to deal with those loud alarms. A lot of deaf students would not turn off their alarm properly. Their alarms would be going off and no one is there to turn it off. It bothers everyone on the floor. You could hear it from halfway down the hallway! :eek:

Ohhh boy, that's nuts! On occassion, I almost forgot to turn off my alarm after getting out of bed so I turned it off before I forget. I wouldn't let it go off all day long and break it for prolonged run. I don't have an alarm clock set as it is malfuctioning, oh well.

Ohhh boy, that's nuts! On occassion, I almost forgot to turn off my alarm after getting out of bed so I turned it off before I forget. I wouldn't let it go off all day long and break it for prolonged run. I don't have an alarm clock set as it is malfuctioning, oh well.
Yeah. A lot of those students' alarm clocks didn't last long because of that. :roll:

They always use the "Who cares, it doesn't bother me cuz I'm deaf." excuse. :crazy:

They usually pressed the snooze button when they woke up and then went to class or they left the alarm set without putting the switch in the OFF position then spending the night at a friend's place.

During my university years, I used a vibrating watch (Vibralite 3). I'm not a heavy sleeper, so I didn't need subwoofer vabrators under the matress! LOL

During my university years, I used a vibrating watch (Vibralite 3). I'm not a heavy sleeper, so I didn't need subwoofer vabrators under the matress! LOL

ooooohhh you S.O.B. :mad2: I did buy vibrating watch for college and it couldn't even wake me up! not even once! So I returned it and got a "jackhammer-like" alarm clock which drove my roomie crazy LOL

Yeah. A lot of those students' alarm clocks didn't last long because of that. :roll:

They always use the "Who cares, it doesn't bother me cuz I'm deaf." excuse. :crazy:

They usually pressed the snooze button when they woke up and then went to class or they left the alarm set without putting the switch in the OFF position then spending the night at a friend's place.

they should have programmed it to stop "ringing" after a certain amount of time like 15 min.

ooooohhh you S.O.B. :mad2: I did buy vibrating watch for college and it couldn't even wake me up! not even once! So I returned it and got a "jackhammer-like" alarm clock which drove my roomie crazy LOL

:rofl2:

My V.R. pays for the sonic boom alarm clock for us and we have been using those for 3 years now... still working function! :D

Oh yeah, that happened to me a while. I forgot to turn my alarm clock off and went to a friend's place for the weekend. I came back home to find the alarm going off. I thought, oh no. First time this happened to me.

Although I have it set on vibration only since i can't hear the alarm at all, not even when it's at 113db.

Back