anyone using the Iphone 3 G ??

timjk54

Reaction score
HI gang ...

I am shopping for a cell phone . I have looked at the Blackberry Curve & the Apple Iphone 3 G ... Is anyone using either one & if so how do you like it ( for texting , email , etc. ) It must be AT&T compatible .. Will be on my daughter's Family Plan ...

Mod's Notes:

Thread's moved to proper location from General Chat to Deaf Products & Technologies.

if you want real-time e-mail, you would want blackberry. If you want awesome app to use and smooth pictures to show off, that's iPhone. So people think you're awesome.

Here's my thinking . The Blackberry Curve is $169.00 from AT&T . The Iphone 3G is $199.00 .. Each one has $40 a month service through the family Plan .
For $30 more why not get the Iphone which has updated downloads available ??
My question is opinion on which is easier to text with . the Querty keyboard or the touch pad ?? I am just looking for some feedback ..

Thanks ,

Tim

I personally find it is easier to type with the blackberry than it is with the iPhone's touch screen (I have both on my plan) because it seems that no matter how hard I try I always end up hitting the "touch key" next to the one I'm actually aiming for.

Back