ANYONE INTERESTED BUY MY OGO Pager?

I wouldn't buy it at all. The service sucks and all of my friends who are Ogo users complain about theirs. Every time I email them, they don't get my message until a hour later. Every time I send them a text message, they don't get my message until a few hours later. It used to be good at first, but it's been getting worse.

VamPyroX said:
I wouldn't buy it at all. The service sucks and all of my friends who are Ogo users complain about theirs. Every time I email them, they don't get my message until a hour later. Every time I send them a text message, they don't get my message until a few hours later. It used to be good at first, but it's been getting worse.

Good advice. I officially change my bid to $8,600,000,000,000*10^(-14).

VamPyroX said:
It's true, I'm not happy with it so I got Sidekick 2 instead which it was as a gift. OGO monthly servce is very cheap for 17 a month so whoever wants it.

RacerFox22 said:
It's true, I'm not happy with it so I got Sidekick 2 instead which it was as a gift. OGO monthly servce is very cheap for 17 a month so whoever wants it.

Right, just wanted to say.. I had Ogo and it's still sitting in somewhere I don't remember where I left.. Since I bought it from eBay (Last July 2005) and have found out that it's impossible to get activate from Ogo anymore.. (Anyone gets activate is valid BEFORE June 2005).. So, now it's useless!!! :ugh: BUT unless whoever is still subscribing or SIM card still alive from Ogo, then yer in luck!! It's still good for anyone who had broken Ogo and replace another Ogo, it will work for sure..

To be honest, I really don't know what to do with Ogo but I am very happy to have Sidekick tho..

I suggest you try selling it on ebay or craigslist.org. You may get rid of it, probably.

kurtcs said:
Right, just wanted to say.. I had Ogo and it's still sitting in somewhere I don't remember where I left.. Since I bought it from eBay (Last July 2005) and have found out that it's impossible to get activate from Ogo anymore.. (Anyone gets activate is valid BEFORE June 2005).. So, now it's useless!!! :ugh: BUT unless whoever is still subscribing or SIM card still alive from Ogo, then yer in luck!! It's still good for anyone who had broken Ogo and replace another Ogo, it will work for sure..

To be honest, I really don't know what to do with Ogo but I am very happy to have Sidekick tho..

Nah, I don't plan to do that in eBay or Craigslists... I plan to sell it from here for only 10 dollars with free shipping. Still it's a good deal... Anyone of y'all interested to have Ogo, please PM (Private Message) me..

sequoias said:
I suggest you try selling it on ebay or craigslist.org. You may get rid of it, probably.

Back