Anyone a street fighter fan?

I used to be when it was Street Fighter II.

When Mortal Kombat came out, I switched to that instead.

When Killer Instinct came out, I switched to that.

Now, I don't really have a favorite fighting game. :dunno:

Dead or Alive series always been my favorite fighting game since I played DoA2 on Dreamcast back in the old days and Ayane always been one of my favorites since shes quick and everything.

Who knows if there would ever be Dead or Alive 5 since that creator of DoA/Ninja Gaiden left the Team Ninja... :(

Anyway, I loved Streeth Fighter 2 HD remix and Chun Li was definetly my favorite...I used her in most fights especially against my friends and I win alot of fights as they hate me so much for using her lol.

Cant wait to seeing Chun Li kicking more ass in SF4...it does look really promising.

Anyway, I loved Streeth Fighter 2 HD remix and Chun Li was definetly my favorite...I used her in most fights especially against my friends and I win alot of fights as they hate me so much for using her lol.

Cant wait to seeing Chun Li kicking more ass in SF4...it does look really promising.
x360 or ps3?

I used to be when it was Street Fighter II.

When Mortal Kombat came out, I switched to that instead.

When Killer Instinct came out, I switched to that.

Now, I don't really have a favorite fighting game. :dunno:

Thats why its wonderful thing we have called "Emulator" you can play them just like old time. I miss KI- esp with orchicd's easy-to-do 25+ hit combo

B, F+6, B+1, B+1, B+1, F+6, B+1, B+1, B+1, F+6, F+1, F+1, F+1, D+2 or something.

Mortal kombat- I lost interest when they go into 3d. I hope its not the same thing with SF4.

Thats why its wonderful thing we have called "Emulator" you can play them just like old time. I miss KI- esp with orchicd's easy-to-do 25+ hit combo

B, F+6, B+1, B+1, B+1, F+6, B+1, B+1, B+1, F+6, F+1, F+1, F+1, D+2 or something.

Mortal kombat- I lost interest when they go into 3d. I hope its not the same thing with SF4.
Gotta love those Ultra Combos! ;)

I used to be able to do 80+ combos with every characters. I also knew all the glitches such as shrinking players or making Spinal transform into other players "permanently". ;)

My favorite level was the sky level where you can fall off the edge any time. My record is less than 1 second. ;)

I was looking foward to Killer Instinct 3, but was disappointed when they didn't do it due to Rare becoming family-oriented. Now that Microsoft owns Rare, we'll have to wait and see what happens.

Fighting games don't have the appeal they used to have years ago because it's more fun when you're in an arcade with a bunch of friends and strangers playing each other randomly than sitting at home playing some unknown stranger online. :(

nothing of you be online? I do play Super Street Fighter turbo HD remix almost every day online. I dont see any of you online.. Challenge me.. my xbox 360GT is ShadowBigBoss

Dead or Alive series always been my favorite fighting game since I played DoA2 on Dreamcast back in the old days and Ayane always been one of my favorites since shes quick and everything.

Who knows if there would ever be Dead or Alive 5 since that creator of DoA/Ninja Gaiden left the Team Ninja... :(

challenge me online please.

I have better....

There is Street Fighter IV Tournament nationwide, available at GameSpot on Saturday, Feb 21st at 2pm. 16 finalists will go to San Francisco on March 14, I think. It's so awesome awesome. I'm attend there on two weeks later. Source that there is going to be use on Xbox 360 to play Street Fighter IV.

Too bad for anyone who don't have that latest game until months later. Good luck to ya.

A new Street Fighter IV national tournament appears! - Joystiq

I have better....

There is Street Fighter IV Tournament nationwide, available at GameSpot on Saturday, Feb 21st at 2pm. 16 finalists will go to San Francisco on March 14, I think. It's so awesome awesome. I'm attend there on two weeks later. Source that there is going to be use on Xbox 360 to play Street Fighter IV.

Too bad for anyone who don't have that latest game until months later. Good luck to ya.

A new Street Fighter IV national tournament appears! - Joystiq
I go there too woot!

Back