Anybody else?

Lissa

Premium Member
Reaction score
When I'm doing my college work or just doing something and writing it down, I think of it and it's perfectly clear in my head, then I struggle to write it down on paper because then as I write it down I can't start it off. I'm worried about this cos of my exam. As I think then I am about to write it down I usually forget or spend too much time thinking how to start it off or how to write it. In high school I used to think too much about writing stuff down on paper and my teachers used to say just write it down and dont worry about the english for now. But if it is not in right word order in my head then I cannot write it down, then I spend a looong time trying to figure it out in my head

whenever i write, i like to use something called "freewriting" where spend 15 minutes writing down every single idea that comes to mind. i don't worry about grammatical structure or punctuation because the important thing is to write miscellaneous thoughts so that you can begin to develop and expand them in a cohesive paper.

I have four essays to do for my uni course. I too have trouble knowing how to put my thoughts on to paper. I will try 'freewriting', I think it might help.

I started a new module last week with a new lecturer, when I handed him my Smartlink transmitter he laughed and said 'You want me to wear that!' in front of the whole class, I felt really embarrassed. Yesterday he took it off while we had a break, and afterwards forgot to put it back on again for the rest of the lecture!

Back