Air Show (plane)

DeafMonkey

Reaction score
I am not sure which one to put this thread in General Chat or others :)

The plane will fly over your home area if you hear it or not lol :lol:

Here St.Catharines have been air show for 2 days that is all I checking on the website so you can check this website and listen the airplane lol I know some of you cant hear but all is you go outside and wait for plane to feel it will make you feel viberate it is really loud.

Yesterday my grandmother went outside to listen the plane and asked me to come outside so I did and really loud I can feel it and hear it lol :lol: then I came back inside same with my grandmother till she went outside again again again to hear the plane lol :lol: and today I took my hearing aids off! too LOUD!!!!! and ppl got bit jump and look up the plane cause we hear really LOUD that sound like shooting bam bam bam and I saw little girl cover their ears dont like too loud lol and my mom's dog Kali scare of plane so Kali went hide in the desk like under the desk and right now Kali is in the basement dont like to hear plane :lol:

here the website is

Canada's Air Force - Snowbirds - Air Shows - Schedule

wow im sure it look fun to watch that.. hehe.. i never forgot when i was trying to clean the BIG tub out so can put turtle in there.. i heard a roaring noise and i jumped and scream!!! it was only a c-130.. it was VERY LOW!!!! damn.. scared me to death, fook that! i didnt have my hearing aid.. my mom and my sister ran outside and said are u ok? i said NO i am not ok.. look at me.. i am WET! damn it! i accidently wet myself with the water hose when i jumped from hearing the c-130.. everyone laughed at me! grrrrr.. thanks alots to them! lmao

I would love to watch the air show.. i have been wanting to go. Tj want to go too.. :) so maybe if there is one we will go someday.. :)

SnowBird team is good formations flying. I love listen thier eingines make loud. SONIC BOOM.

had a plane in trouble had to circle around go back to metro airport
it was kind so low i would hear and can see the windows of the plane i can see the plane in trouble cuz of the nose gear still down not up
it circle around my neigorbhood to go back to the airport

it was LOUD

i think it happened 2 months ago

wow im sure it look fun to watch that.. hehe.. i never forgot when i was trying to clean the BIG tub out so can put turtle in there.. i heard a roaring noise and i jumped and scream!!! it was only a c-130.. it was VERY LOW!!!! damn.. scared me to death, fook that! i didnt have my hearing aid.. my mom and my sister ran outside and said are u ok? i said NO i am not ok.. look at me.. i am WET! damn it! i accidently wet myself with the water hose when i jumped from hearing the c-130.. everyone laughed at me! grrrrr.. thanks alots to them! lmao

I would love to watch the air show.. i have been wanting to go. Tj want to go too.. :) so maybe if there is one we will go someday.. :)

:rofl: :rofl: lol that was sooo funny lol .. I didnt go to air show but the plane was fly around in up the sky :)

Back