ADers (Whom did marry on ceremonies?)

GalaxyAngel

Reaction score
Whoever you already married.. Gay or Lesbian ???
I've seen reading the article of newspaper on internet and talk about gay and lesbian ceremonies.. Mostly married by hearing peoples.. I do not recall hear about Deaf gay or lesbian already married or on forthcoming marry ??

Bullym0m said:
Whoever you already married.. Gay or Lesbian ???
I've seen reading the article of newspaper on internet and talk about gay and lesbian ceremonies.. Mostly married by hearing peoples.. I do not recall hear about Deaf gay or lesbian already married or on forthcoming marry ??
OH just wait, it will happen...deaf gay will marry too! if not already married by now......

I did get proposed to marry, but I had to turn it down because I didn't know this person long enough. I am glad I didn't marry right away, otherwise it would have beena huge disaster.

kuifje75 said:
I did get proposed to marry, but I had to turn it down because I didn't know this person long enough. I am glad I didn't marry right away, otherwise it would have beena huge disaster.

:werd: kuifje!!! i agree totally!!! an ex gf of mine proposed and i turned her down as well

im engaged to be married BUT we're waiting for at least past our one yr anniversary!

I was told that two Deaf ladies married in Ontario few weeks ago but don't recall what their names.

javapride said:
im engaged to be married BUT we're waiting for at least past our one yr anniversary!
yea babe, i agree with u for that.. so we are waiting lil long.. smile.. hehehe!!! i know we will have a WONDERFUL in future!!!

I been seeing on movies -- all of lesbians that I have crushed was married! :cry:

I have proposal once and somehow not work out --

I am waiting for right time to marry -- I am not going marry NOW :nono:

Last edited:
Just curious.......where and why the gays use the word "rainbow"? how does that represent the gays? Im just not up to date with gay life (no im not gay)
so just am curious...hope you can enlighten me...Thanks!

kuifje75 said:
Defee, there is already a thread about this theme:
http://www.alldeaf.com/showthread.php?t=5622

Maybe it will enlighten you a bit about the use of rainbow in the GLBT community.
well, not really.. but do you realize it is from the Bible? Its in Genesis 9:8 thru 17..read it..it a promise from God that the Earth will never be destroyed by floods..so i fail to see how the rainbow represent GLBT..so im confused as to why they use the rainbow.

Yes the original meaning of rainbow supposedly comes from the Bible, but religion has nothing to do with what the rainbow means for the gay and lesbian community. It is a purely abstract message where each colour respresented a group of people, and all the colours coming otgether in stripes means that all groups coming together peacefully. Of course that could be used by any organisation that wanted to promote peace and love.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back