ADA and Small Businesses

pek1 said:
I'd still vote for you, RI, even if I had to move to your state to do it! :thumb: Besides our differences, there are no hard feelings.

Kind words...but I STILL won't run. Ever. I really think the reason we get so many bad politicians (and I'm not going to debate on who's who) is because the really good people stay out for fear of ruining their lives as well as their friends' and families' lives. Election campaigns are a pretty nasty business.

Rose Immortal said:
Kind words...but I STILL won't run. Ever. I really think the reason we get so many bad politicians (and I'm not going to debate on who's who) is because the really good people stay out for fear of ruining their lives as well as their friends' and families' lives. Election campaigns are a pretty nasty business.

I won't disagree with you on that one, Rose Immortal. I'm thinking of running in a few years, but my mantra would be "issues" and not allow any mudslinging. Any mudslinging, I will refer back to the topic at hand, which is that particular issue.

The small business employer still has no right to discriminate against the disabled.

Back