About Sprint Relay offer unlimited IMs and everything for $29.99?

yagazn

Reaction score
Does Sprint Relay really offer unlimited IMs and everything for $29.99?
You see up advertisement up there on the right upper corner from Sprint Relay.

Who has BB curve with Sprint Relay Service?
So, I will call Sprint Relay and find out.

I have a couple friends who got that. They love it.

yea its fact but u still have to pay some service fee and tax, however its nice to use unlimited of text msg/pics for only 29.99 dollars monthly...

yea its fact but u still have to pay some service fee and tax, however its nice to use unlimited of text msg/pics for only 29.99 dollars monthly...

hey farewell65,

how much is the service fee?

thanks!

I have Centro and use Sprint Relay package. It's great.

i never heard of centro. i will search centro on google and see what it look likes.

really that you use sprint relay package and it's great.

:hmm: interesting.

thanks!

bb sprint

yeah the service is about 29.99 and with tax and stuff is comes out to nearly 32 bucks. everything is unlimited on it and even the computer hookup is pretty nice as well. the only thing that could cost extra if you use the vioce dailing out by accident - you gotta pay something like 25 cents a min:shock:

i never heard of centro. i will search centro on google and see what it look likes.

really that you use sprint relay package and it's great.

:hmm: interesting.

thanks!

I was regular Sprint customer before Sprint Relay. Until my contract expire and I am able to switch to Sprint Relay without contract, just month-to-month.

Unfortunately, anyone want to use Sprint Relay with new phone, cannot get centro but BB or something else. blech.

I was regular Sprint customer before Sprint Relay. Until my contract expire and I am able to switch to Sprint Relay without contract, just month-to-month.

Unfortunately, anyone want to use Sprint Relay with new phone, cannot get centro but BB or something else. blech.

oh, i see. centro looks nice but i will just get BB curve anyway. bleeeeech

yeah the service is about 29.99 and with tax and stuff is comes out to nearly 32 bucks. everything is unlimited on it and even the computer hookup is pretty nice as well. the only thing that could cost extra if you use the vioce dailing out by accident - you gotta pay something like 25 cents a min:shock:

thanks radioman.

that's 20 cent per mintue just to let you know.

Short answer is YES!!!

You will charge $35 for activation fee at first time.

:bump:

Well, I'm no longer with T-mobile after my contract end. Now I'm with sprint relay company. I got a blackberry curve, so yay! I don't mind curve ;) and I'm happy with unlimited SMS/text message because my friends and I have talk alot on IMs on my curve plus sending pics which is great, just decent good pic. Everything looks good so far. Yeah, I got my rebate coupon and paid off credit card for the curve phone which is great. Thanks to AD for the advertisement. :ty: That's about it.

What about buy unlocked BB Storm and can use Sprint Relay plan for $30?

Back