about scholarship and grants

Comicglenn

Reaction score
i tired looking try find scholarship and grants for cover loan student. but VRS may/may not help with Art Instrute college. but they help with state college.. FAFSA is cover with full tution fee to complete 3 years. and Ai not have support with sallie mae.... so, anyone know how get for cover loan student?

but VRS may/may not help with Art Instrute college. but they help with state college..
Oh......is the art insistute one of those for- profit places? Have you thought about maybe classes at a state school or a community college?

it private college despend on vrs can afford but they can afford state college. i not want state college.

Well, why don't you want a state college? It might be better b/c a state college degree might be better then one of those fly-by-night/ for profit colleges.
Is it a for profit college or just a private college?

:hmm:

You're in Nigeria and your daughter is in Florida?

I am naturally puzzled about this and hope you can clarify for this Nosy Parker. :lol:

you can enroll in state college and take classes at the private college if they have a consortium. VR still can paid regardless of whether the place is public or private (distance counted though).

it private college despend on vrs can afford but they can afford state college. i not want state college.

Back