A Quiz

imasillymonkei

Reaction score
how old were you when u becoming homosexuality or bisexuality?

Awww what a quiz..... I never known I am gay til I feel for. I would say late bloomer.

Realized I was l/b when I was fifteen and fell in love with my best friend at summer camp. Still am not totally out to people. Some of my friends know but not all of them do, and noone in my family knows. I guess I am still coming to terms with it...it took me years to come to terms with me being hoh, so I guess it'll take me a few years to come to terms with me being l/b/ Still I can't beleive I have known/suspected for almost ten years (next summer)

deafdyke said:
Still am not totally out to people. Some of my friends know but not all of them do, and noone in my family knows.

Just some questions, what are your family like?

What is it that holds you back from coming out to your family about your sexuality?

Do you feel afraid that they may reject you?

I knew I was in grade 5 when I liked guys. Didn't come out until 19 though, which was 8 years later.

Ok ok... I was kid and like to show off to girls. I never know I been do that til I was in 5th grade.. I feel odd but I still being young in school years. In high school, I had a boyfriend for 3 years and broke up on my senior year. After 20's, I was still in the closet and maybe few ppl knows. Now, I am in 30's, many ppl knows but not my family. :-/

i knew for many years growing up but did not come out til age 28 (im now 35) -- came out so late in life :roll: oh well

I was bi from 23 to 26 till I met a pure lesbian. It got me realized how much I like women more than men and became a pure lesbian at age 26.

What is it that holds you back from coming out to your family about your sexuality?

Do you feel afraid that they may reject you?
Oh no, not at all. Matter of fact I have four gay uncles and they are indeed a part of my family. My family is very typically Massachusetts liberal. I guess it's b/c I'm not quite sure myself about my sexuality. I think I really don't want the "gay" label on me....I don't consider myself gay...I'm not attracted to people b/c they have a particular body part down south. Hey...if Dani (or any of the other people who I've fallen for) were a boy (or a girl) I'd be just as attracted to them! Am I making any sense?

WaterRats13 said:
Umm..no offence -- but the word is spelt: l-e-s-b-i-a-n. ;)

I discovered I was bi when I turned 22. :D
HUSH!!!!!!!!!! i KNOW i typed it close to my bed time so HUSH! LOL!

Also Banjo, I am still coming to terms with my sexuality. So far I have crushed on women, but I don't really give a horse doody about someone's genitalia...I fall in love with the person's personailty, not the fact that they are a man or a woman.
I never really dated in high school, as it was a snobby atmophsphere, so I'm playing catch up in terms of relationships now in college.

I sorta of got gay taste when I was 7 or 8 years old but knew I was bi until senior year then came out in early 2002 but am open to anyone except family not yet...

Back