" A Girl Like Me: The Gwen Araujo Story "

Maria

Premium Member
Reaction score
Oh yeah! I watched it! Tweetybirdie reminded me so I said hell with it and watched it! I was SUPPOSED to be in bed at 9 and get up at 330 for flight at 6 am. :giggle: Soooo it was really sad how people making fun of her. Some people don't "get" it!!! If my child happened to be one of them, I respect her or him. RIP GWEN!

Yes i watch but miss half part bec of mah bro watch stuipd WWE last nite Grrr!! not worry next time if it's re again so i'lll watch full whole movie

No I did not watch it, Nobody told me about the movie. It'll be nice if we had enough notice before the movie was aired on TV. Oh well. ;)

I did watch this movie it was good movie but sad at end growled grrrrr i did recorded this movie so i can watch it again :)

PUNKYWOLFY said:
I did watch this movie it was good movie but sad at end growled grrrrr i did recorded this movie so i can watch it again :)

Yep, it was very sad at the end. I wish they wouldn't beat that girl up. She was beaten up for 5 hours until her death. :(

LovelyBlkGal said:
Yes i watch but miss half part bec of mah bro watch stuipd WWE last nite Grrr!! not worry next time if it's re again so i'lll watch full whole movie

Aw, I am sorry. I am hopin' it will come back as re-run, so you can have a chance to watch it. :hug:

Yes, I watched it last monday night! WHOA HOW SAD! cant believe that they abused him. It cant helped it what He was wished! NO Respect!

EagleCherokee63 said:
Sunday evening 8 pm this story here will watch tv again.

Yes, you are correct. It will come on tomorrow June 25, 2006 startin' at 8 pm - Lifetime channel.

Back