A Comprehensive List

Thanks for the link, shel. I hope people will take the opportunity to learn.

Wow - it's one of the best links I've read in a long time...I'm printing it out for my reference "box" that I use to pull out info for parents. Thanks for sharing ! :ty:

YW, Jillo and Deafbajagal.

You can use this thread as a link to other threads if anyone posts wrong info about any of these communication modes or educational approaches.

:)

YW, Jillo and Deafbajagal.

You can use this thread as a link to other threads if anyone posts wrong info about any of these communication modes or educational approaches.

:)

LOL! I sure will...I'm seeing A LOT of misinformation going on...scares the jeepers out of me!

LOL! I sure will...I'm seeing A LOT of misinformation going on...scares the jeepers out of me!

Yea, and I am so glad I found this because I am tired of fighting and justifying why I believe in what I believe in. From now on whenever I see misinformation or someone telling me that I am close-minded, I will just direct them to this link.

shel90 - Yes, the Listen Up Web source. Nice to see that they have a link to the NCSA.

Wow - it's one of the best links I've read in a long time...I'm printing it out for my reference "box" that I use to pull out info for parents. Thanks for sharing ! :ty:

This would be an excellent resource for parents. As educators, we need to share those resources. Good to hear that you are taking the steps to provide parents with the information they need.

Maybe you shouldn't. I did not know that he posted it in a different thread. This thread is good to bring people over here to read the link. That's how you got me to read the link.

Back