2nd World Deaf Expo will be held in Rome, Italy in 2013?

Sorry for the off topic... PFH.. What will happen if we click the "do not click this link" Link?

:lol:

Deaf Way II conference and cultural arts festival would be better than Deaf Nation World Expo. I had been both of Deaf Way I and II festival in DC. I really like them. I hope that Deaf Way III would be again. I don't know when???

Deaf Way II conference and cultural arts festival would be better than Deaf Nation World Expo. I had been both of Deaf Way I and II festival in DC. I really like them. I hope that Deaf Way III would be again. I don't know when???

What happened tp Deaf Way III? Why it is delay?

I never like DeafAnthology's weblog. They don't let us to make the comment on that damn weblog. Such a closed-mind from our hands.

What happened tp Deaf Way III? Why it is delay?

There was never a promise of Deaf Way III. It is a huge responsibility and takes a lot of money. Some expect the Europeans to host so.....who knows?

"better run"... like what?

Workers that arrived on sunday night couldnt get in on the first night, they had to stand in the long line to get a bracelet to get in...

More than several booth couldn't find/get modems that was "contracted out for Joel" for rental so they can do credit card orders..

300 booth was rented at an average of $700 each.. Where did that money go?

I'll leave it at that. There's plenty of other issues but that's a start.

why not london or singapore? they have huge place for hotel and expo convention which more safe way.

Back