2nd implant

samantha kennel said:
my son has 1 implant and we are debating on the 2nd Dr. likes to wait 6months to a year apart. any parents out there going through this??? he has ha in other ear now, basically for sound location.he is doing great in av theropy and picking up so much.. insurance will pay for second .
In my humble opinion, I would suggest that you wait to see how good he does with the first implant. There are compelling arguments against a second and perhaps that is a decision your son can make for himself when he is older.

rockdrummer said:
In my humble opinion, I would suggest that you wait to see how good he does with the first implant. There are compelling arguments against a second and perhaps that is a decision your son can make for himself when he is older.
umm she already mentioned in other thread that i pointed out in this thread that she has postponed the 2nd implant till later on. so it is not in work right now.

Boult said:
umm she already mentioned in other thread that i pointed out in this thread that she has postponed the 2nd implant till later on. so it is not in work right now.
Oops... My bad... Sometimes I don't take the time to read all the posts... Sorry!!

Back