14 Reasons to be Proud & Deaf

MoonStr80

Reaction score
1) I'm Proud to be deaf because I don't have to hear other people doing their business! In Public Bathrooms

2) I'm Proud to be deaf because I can walk away, or see what my parents or anyone else tells me what to do!

3) I'm Proud to be Deaf because you don't have to hear people nag about your life.

4) I'm Proud to be deaf because you can pray to god without any noise that will distractions me

5) I'm Proud to be deaf because I'm a good listener & I can relate to be disable

6) I'm Proud to be deaf because you don't have to hear busy streets, or listen to crazy street people.

7) I'm Proud to be deaf because when I drive I don't have to hear the kids having a fit, or scream & whine

8) I'm Proud to be deaf because you don't have to listen to your husband snoring

9) I'm Proud to be deaf because you don't have to hear those noisy loud trains coming though town during sleeping

10) I'm Proud to be deaf because you can excuse yourself on the phone to telemarketers who talk a mile a minute and I can say "I am deaf and I can't hear you!" and hang up.

11) I'm Proud to be deaf because you don't have to overhear other people's conversations

12) I'm Proud to be deaf because if you're young & deaf you don't have to listen to your parents doing "it"!

13) I'm Proud to be deaf because if you have your friend's over you don't have to listen to your brother/sisters or parents augre!

14) I'm Proud to be deaf because in Deaf Community we have a bond we can relate all different things & situations

Back