13 Bears Surround Police In Pot Field

rockin'robin

Reaction score
Canadian Police Say Black Bears Used To Humans

CHRISTINA LAKE, British Columbia -- Police who uncovered two marijuana fields near the U.S.-Canada border had to tread carefully: 13 black bears were wandering around the crops.

The fields of about 2,300 plants were found near Christina Lake, just a few miles from the border.

Royal Candian Mounted Police Cpl. Dan Moskaluk says that when police arrived in the area two weeks ago, they discovered the bears and cautiously went about making the seizure.

He says the bears were docile and obviously were used to humans. They could be put down if they are too habituated to people.

The property's two owners were arrested on charges of production and possession of a controlled substance.

It's unclear if they used the bears to guard the pot fields or just liked having them as pets.

13 Bears Surround Police In Pot Field - Irresistible News Story - WJXT Jacksonville

I bet it became the former reason.......for having the bears, that is.....

"They could be put down..."
Lets make a deal....two humans put down for every bear put down.
That is fair!

I think they are "pets."

It's not unusual for druglords and well-off drug dealers to have highly-priced "exotic pets" or expensive breed of dogs or cat hybrids (ie. 90% serval Savannah cat.)

I think they are "pets."

It's not unusual for druglords and well-off drug dealers to have highly-priced "exotic pets" or expensive breed of dogs or cat hybrids (ie. 90% serval Savannah cat.)

I hope they feed them well!...I'm sure I'd take a "poo-poo" if I was a police officer surrounded by 13 Black Bears.....Am wondering too, if might these Bears actually eat these pot plants?...

I hope they feed them well!...I'm sure I'd take a "poo-poo" if I was a police officer surrounded by 13 Black Bears.....Am wondering too, if might these Bears actually eat these pot plants?...

Never heard of bear eating it but deer are known to

They probably have eaten the plants. That could be why the bears were so calm. :P

They probably have eaten the plants. That could be why the bears were so calm. :P

That's what I was thinking... the visual my mind created when reading this was stoned bears-- kicked back, chilling...

AND why would they have to put them down if they weren't aggressive?? That's a little backwards no??

Well, they didn't need to put any of them down, so.....

Back