AllDeaf.com
Mobile - Perks - Advertise - Spy - Who Quoted Me  
Go Back   AllDeaf.com > Deaf Interests > American with Disabilities Act
LIKE AllDeaf on Facebook FOLLOW AllDeaf on Twitter
Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 08-09-2007, 02:21 AM   #121 (permalink)
FOX
 
Foxrac's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: East Coast
Posts: 39,296
Quote:
Originally Posted by Liebling:-))) View Post
Well, Bill Clinton urged Bush to finish the job with Bin Laden first before do something with Iraq.

Iraq did not attacking any country, don't they?

I don't agree with fighting and killing because there could be other way for the Nations to resolve. Of course Nations CAN resolve this problem with Saddam instead of send troops to kill innoncent people and children.
Yup, they did because of terrorists, such as WTC in 2001 and USA has major problem with Iraq in 80's and 90's.

Saddam was hanged in his country because of broke the law in their country and got alot of issue.
__________________


Stewie is gun nut, right?
Patriot Guard Riders
Beware of NSA and they are sending manhunt to your home.
Foxrac is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
All Deaf

Beitrag Sponsored Links

__________________
This advertising will not be shown in this way to registered members.
Register your free account today and become a member on AllDeaf.com
   
Unread 08-09-2007, 02:24 AM   #122 (permalink)
Sussi *7.7.86 - 18.6.09*
 
Liebling:-)))'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Germany
Posts: 31,036
Quote:
Originally Posted by webexplorer View Post
No.

Republican congress people have tried to hurt and destroy Clinton by taking him to the court so that they really wanted us to impeach him. They disagreed his plans for our country. They were such a big baby. It has nothing do with his job. It was his personal problem. We shouldn't need to know that. Republicans had the most seats than the Democrats. Get it?

Why did the Republicans did it to Clinton?
Yes I thought the same.

Your post got me thought about John Kennedy and his reputation as a "womanizer before and after Presidency... I really don't understand why only Clinton? ... It's not just John Kennedy... See this link...

Sex, Lies, and Audiotape: A Cognitive Analysis of the Clinton-Lewinsky Scandal - Psi Chi

BBC News | Clinton Scandal | Sex and the White House

Why only Clinton?
__________________
Liebling:-))) is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-09-2007, 05:45 AM   #123 (permalink)
Sussi *7.7.86 - 18.6.09*
 
Liebling:-)))'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Germany
Posts: 31,036
[QUOTE]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reba View Post
It certainly was a waste of money. We could have saved a lot of time and money if Clinton had kept is pants zipped in the first place. If that was impossible for the leader of the free world (no self control), then he should have at least been a man about it and admitted to it right away instead of lying. That would have save a lot of time and money, and spared him the impeachment. He just kept making bad decisions.
What the president did was wrong. What Ken Starr did was even worse and too far. They should solve something with Clinton instead of waste taxpayer's money on Clinton... like just got him sacked for break the Rule like what Gerhard Schroeder did to Defence Minister Rudolf Scharping few years ago.

BBC NEWS | Europe | German defence minister sacked

We found out from the newspaper and TV about him... All what we said is it's his problem because he know what he did is wrong, that's all.

To my opinion to save millions taxpayers' money is: We found out thru the medias, news, etc the reason why Clinton got sacked and then explain the reason why they sacked him is because of "sexually inappropriate" in his office. It's a simple and manner word... Then, we will know that it is something do with sexual harrassment... We will sure to say that it's his problem because he know and agree with rule in first place. I can tell that they didn't know how to draw the line between official and private instead of humiliated Clinton to the public and to the world. It should be considered private matter between Clinton and White house but the people from White House do not need to know everything exact about Clinton's sex life with Monica because his sex life is none of our (including you) business but Hillary...

Hausarbeiten.de: Clinton versus Levinsky - Facharbeit (Schule). Seminararbeiten, Diplomarbeiten, Magisterarbeiten, Referate - Hausarbeit, Referat, Diplomarbeit oder Magisterarbeit veröffentlichen!

Clinton & Monica would keep their affair quiet but Moncia confided her affair with Bill to a wrong person... that's how the scandal start...





Quote:
Clinton had kept is pants zipped in the first place


Quote:
It could be that he lied because he's a natural liar, and lying is easy for him.

If he really cared about his family he wouldn't screw around, PERIOD!
Yes, what Clinton did was wrong. So what. Let's get real here. It's just sex. It's not crime... People lie about sex, even in court.

Quote:
Gingrich was never President.
Where have I say that Gingrich was a president? I do not see anything that I mentioned? I only gave you the example about Gingrich with link. Don't you read the link, I provided about Gingrich in my previous post?

Quote:
Well, duh, I don't believe in fairy tales! Of course I believe in facts. And yes, I take sides because I'm not a wishy-washy fence sitter. I don't mind researching both sides, asking questions of both sides, and presenting pro's and con's of both sides. But at some point, we have to make decisions and act upon them.
Do you meant that the soliders' and people's rant/vent about their experience are fairy tales? The several threads, I created about them is also fairy tales? The links of the soliders' and people's express their rant/vent is also fairy tales?

Quote:
That doesn't mean I support all politicians. Sometimes the facts prove things against politicians. Facts are facts; they don't discriminate.
Yes I know.

Quote:
You look at the both sides of what? Do you mean you examine the facts of both sides? That's good.
Quote:
Of course there's nothing wrong with people expressing their feelings, as long as they don't forget to consider the facts of a situation before they take action.

Yes, I examine the facts and people's and soliders' expression feeling and bad experience, also protest because they are real, not fairy-tales like what you claimed.


Quote:
"Everyone" knows, huh? Really. "Everyone." You had time to check with "everyone" about that? Wow.
I am surprised that you didn't know about this...

Of course

We all learn from the world news, medias, newspapers... talk about war issues..


Quote:
I promise you, no one in America was running around in a panic over Clinton.
You made it up... I never said that America was running around... I only said that the people are panic or better say furious.

Quote:
Tousi--were you in a panic during the Clinton scandal?

Any other ADers old enough to remember--were you in a panic during the Clinton scandal?
wow, I didn't know that you scream anyone for the help to convince me... You all try to convince me if you want to but it doesn't work because I said what I saw on the TV, period. To us, they are panic - better say "furious"...


Quote:
Clinton was lousy in his private life and in his office as President.
See?

This "investigation" are too far to lead the people to disguit Clinton.

His private life is his own business. Hillary is only person who concern about his husband's sexual affair... Yes, we know that he is a liar and a cheat, but what about past presidents? They are also lairs and cheats, too.

I would have been happy if he had not said anything but just sacked because of "sexually inappropriate" instead of tell us everything about Clinton's sex life with Monica, etc. I am surprised that his private life is mainly important to you.


Quote:
He regretted that he got caught with his pants down.
He got caught because Monica confided a wrong person whom she thought is a friend.

Quote:
So? He's not your President, so it's really none of your business how Americans deal with him. I don't butt into the lives of German leaders.
I already stated in my previous posts that it's none of our (which mean is including YOU) business.

Are you trying to say that "It's my, my, my President, not your President?" Remember, you don't own him as your president but he is President of the USA, not your President... Every people from the world have the right to judge what they view about Clinton's affair scandal. Clinton's sex life is NONE of your business, no matter either he is your President or not.


Quote:
You can post your points of view, of course. Just don't be shocked if some people disagree with them.
No, I don't shock that some people disagree with them because they have their own POV and feeling but I am shock that the some people have done is cry about Clinton being in office - it's really none of our business. I would say, it's Clinton's fault if I read the newspaper with title "Clinton got sacked over his sexually inappropriate in the office" and then few detail which is good enough.

Quote:
Yeah, that is sad. He should have used some of that good sense that you claim he had, and kept his pants zipped up.
Let to not mix his private life with his duty as President. His affair scandal has nothing do with his duties as President.

Quote:
Do you consider adultery, lying, sexual harassment, abuse of power, intimidation, and rape as just "mistakes"? It sounds like you don't care much about the rights of women.
I guess that you interpreted my posts in wrong way.

Once again, It's Hillary who deal with her concern about her husband's affair situation is her business, not our because she knows about his past affairs before become president of USA.

Are you saying that the men are the one who cheats their partners ? No, men and women are equal... women cheat their partners for other men - men cheat their partner for other women... If they need someone to talk and support then they have my support but we do not see anything that Hillary need our support, don't we? All what we see is she CAN deal with her husband herself and decided to stay married to him and stood up for him... This is her decision, not ours.


Quote:
Oops! My typo. I meant "sore" loser.

I read the link. The author was complaining that Bush wasn't legally elected. The fact is, he was. So the author was a sore loser, complaining. What was your point?
It's not just election, they complained about. If you don't want to see it then I can't help you.

Quote:
Suppose I accepted her opinion that Bush didn't win the election. Would that change the fact that he was elected? No, of course not.
Yeah

Quote:
Opinions are great but they can't change the facts.
Sometimes opinions could lead to the facts and change into the fact. The opinions helps to wake the people including Government up.

Quote:
If news people are giving opinions, not facts, without clearly stating that they are opinions, then they are totally breaking the ethics of reporting, and must be fired.
wow, I thought America is a free country?


Quote:
There's nothing "wrong" with taking a poll as long as you understand that it represents opinions.
Yes, so? I only showed the people's view about Clinton as President. It's positive about him, not fairy-tales like what you mentioned in your post.

Quote:
Oh, I don't mind your links; actually, thank you for them. Several of them helped support my points. I'm really surprised that you posted links that prove my points are right.
See? Like what I said before that I take both sides... Welcome and Thank you for a nice compliment for like several links, I provided here.

Quote:
I thought you were supposed to show me links proving how great a President Clinton was; he's not even mentioned in this one.
I talked about Iraq war issues and also Clinton as well because someone blame Clinton for 9/11 etc. You don't beleive that Bush made mistakes over Iraq war issues... I only showed you the link about Colin Powell who tried to talk Bush out of war.


Quote:
I just agreed with you. He wasn't your President, so it wasn't your business.
He wasn't your President but he was President of USA. His private life wasn't your business either.

Quote:
Right. Clinton should have behaved himself, and this would never be a problem. It was very selfish of him to put our government and country in such an embarrassing situation.
I already stated what I thought about Ken Starr and his "investigation" on Clinton's affair scandal are too far to lead the people to disguit Clinton etc. What about past presidents? Clinton is not first and last man in the world who cheat his wife.

Quote:
I didn't ignore it. I just asked you to please explain to me how Clinton made it happen. What's so hard about that?
I am trying to answer your question when I know that I am not an Expert economist.

As far as I know that some Americans think raising taxes is the reason why the economy goes improve which it's doesn't.

The economy can improve, no matter either with or without tax increase.

The improve economy is show that Clinton produced more jobs and reduce government spending. It shows how thought he is of his people in his country, not do for rich people.

You want the fact, here is link...

PPI: Bush vs. Clinton: An Economic Performance Index by Robert D. Atkinson and Julie Hutto


Quote:
Not at all. I'm just pointing out that many former presidents were governors of states; that doesn't mean one is more qualified than another based only on that. Also, each state is very different from the other 49, so the skills involved in running them is different also.

Calling Arkansas poor and redneck isn't an insult or shock to anyone.

If Arkansas is such a great state for political street cred, then why did Hillary run for the Senate in New York (where she never lived) instead of Arkansas?

Think about it.
Perhap for you but not others?

You use those word "poor redneck state" in harsh way because you didn't use those word "Arkansas" when you mentioned that he was the Governor of...


Quote:
Are you referring to the war between Iran and Iraq? Yes, I know about their dispute. What does that have to do with your link?

You said:

"See this video and news...
Think Progress » VIDEO: President Clinton Warns Against Iran Attack Bush should take Clinton´s advice... His advice is an excellent... Bush should not attack Iraq but talk with them is the best solution."
Occch it's my mistake to type Ira"q" which it should be "n"... It's my bad habit to use "q"... because I confused Iraq with Iran... since I know that Iran support Iraq.....
__________________
Liebling:-))) is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-09-2007, 06:09 AM   #124 (permalink)
Sussi *7.7.86 - 18.6.09*
 
Liebling:-)))'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Germany
Posts: 31,036
Anyway,

Salon | Ain't nobody's business but his own
__________________
Liebling:-))) is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-09-2007, 09:33 AM   #125 (permalink)
Retired Terp
 
Reba's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: South Carolina
Posts: 46,079
Quote:
Originally Posted by Liebling:-))) View Post
...Of course Nations CAN resolve this problem with Saddam instead of send troops to kill innoncent people and children.
The United Nations tried and failed to get cooperation from Saddam. He kept ignoring them. Finally, the UN approved of action against Saddam. Don't you remember that happening?
Reba is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-09-2007, 09:36 AM   #126 (permalink)
Registered User
 
webexplorer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: New England
Posts: 5,475
Send a message via AIM to webexplorer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Barbaro View Post
Webexplorer,

Billary is a popular nickname for Hillary and.. Bill. In the 90s, Hillary was criticized for acting as the "co-president" instead of the "First Lady".
I know. Thanks for checking.
webexplorer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-09-2007, 09:37 AM   #127 (permalink)
Registered User
 
webexplorer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: New England
Posts: 5,475
Send a message via AIM to webexplorer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Liebling:-))) View Post
Are you against Hillary because she is a woman?
My assume that he is bias of women. I think he is 10 years old kid.
webexplorer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-09-2007, 12:27 PM   #128 (permalink)
Registered User
 
PowerON's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: 37.5, 126.9
Posts: 10,829
Blog Entries: 5
Send a message via AIM to PowerON Send a message via Yahoo to PowerON Send a message via Skype™ to PowerON
Quote:
Originally Posted by Liebling:-))) View Post
Are you against Hillary because she is a woman?
I never claim that status.

And... that's problem that people who cannot use brain, vote Hillary because she is vote. Where is her thought as anyone could be strong agreement or disagreement?

"I vote Hillary because she is woman, omg!"
geez, that's weak.

I would vote for Obama, Barack (Democrat) if nothing good Republic president running.
__________________
• [Illustrator.Blog-alloon.com] •
Don't shoot me! I'm only blogger!
PowerON is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-09-2007, 02:58 PM   #129 (permalink)
FOX
 
Foxrac's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: East Coast
Posts: 39,296
Quote:
Originally Posted by PowerON View Post
I never claim that status.

And... that's problem that people who cannot use brain, vote Hillary because she is vote. Where is her thought as anyone could be strong agreement or disagreement?

"I vote Hillary because she is woman, omg!"
geez, that's weak.

I would vote for Obama, Barack (Democrat) if nothing good Republic president running.
Woot, move to Chicago.
__________________


Stewie is gun nut, right?
Patriot Guard Riders
Beware of NSA and they are sending manhunt to your home.
Foxrac is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-09-2007, 03:11 PM   #130 (permalink)
Registered User
 
webexplorer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: New England
Posts: 5,475
Send a message via AIM to webexplorer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pacman View Post
Woot, move to Chicago.
It is a good idea! There is an apartment for sale on 7th floor in Chicago. The sale is $274,000. It has a sort of nice view - you could see the lake from the bedroom or living room. Let me know so that I can contact my aunt. She is moving south to be closer to her family.
webexplorer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-09-2007, 11:03 PM   #131 (permalink)
Registered User
 
dreamsfloatjoe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Amelia Island, Florida USA
Posts: 847
Blog Entries: 3
Talking



.....
__________________


DreamsFloat Joe - Volunteer Mate & FSI
Ye Ole Pirate, Anchors Aweigh Charters, Inc.
Fernandina Beach Harbor Marina, Amelia Island, Florida USA
dreamsfloatjoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-09-2007, 11:07 PM   #132 (permalink)
Audist are not welcome
 
shel90's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: A place where crabs are popular
Posts: 43,485
Blog Entries: 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamsfloatjoe View Post
I love that one!!!
__________________
"Wine improves with age. The older I get, the better I like it."

--- Anonymous
shel90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-09-2007, 11:08 PM   #133 (permalink)
Registered User
 
webexplorer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: New England
Posts: 5,475
Send a message via AIM to webexplorer
ha ha ha. It could be true.
webexplorer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-10-2007, 01:57 AM   #134 (permalink)
Sussi *7.7.86 - 18.6.09*
 
Liebling:-)))'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Germany
Posts: 31,036
__________________
Liebling:-))) is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-10-2007, 08:22 AM   #135 (permalink)
Registered User
 
ASLGAL's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Ohio
Posts: 763
In answer to the original question...

Don't blindly follow the MSM in America. Do your own research of many sites not just liberal sites.
The media is presently run by liberals in America and , of course, they promote their own agenda and opinion.
The tactic of the left wing is to find a person (President Bush) and constantly blame him for everything under the sun. This is for the weak minded in our society who are happy to be led around by the nose and want to be taken care of by the government. They blindly follow.

I am sure you hear and read them everyday.

President Bush took us to war!

truth is that the congresscritters on the hill voted to go to war...

President Bush caused Katrina and Minnesota!

truth is - usually democrat - congresscritters and local leadership in those areas are to blame for siphoning/slimming off money for infrastructure repairs to their pet projects (for William Jefferson - Democrat - Louisiana - his project as it turns out is his own bank account)

President Bush and Republicans hate the Poor!
truth is.. when they start spouting KKK and Graft and Corruption - the majority through history were Dems -- KKK-Dems, Opposition to Civil Rights-Dems, Corruption NY/Boss Tweed-Dems, and so on...


The biggest differences you will find if you truely look is this...

The Dem party talks about the poor and downtrodden but don't want to deal with them, except to keep them poor and downtrodden and believing that to vote Dem will help them.
The Libertarians, Republicans, Greens and so ons want all people to take responsibility for themselves.

The Dems are the party of Tax and Spend
right now it is difficult to distinguish between the Dems and Reps on this because so many Reps are acting like Dems.

which leads to the biggest difference you will see...

The Dem party minimizes the moral and criminal situations their members get into. Examples - Clinton Lied under Oath, Jefferson stole money and forged deals with foreign entities, Pelosi guilty of ethics violations - all these exceot Jefferson who is still under investigation is old news but the Dems say - No problem for their members to do wrong - but - the Dems will take something that is not a violation of any kind and with their media help tries to make it something - two great examples I am sure you have heard about ad nauseum is the Plame fiasco and the replacement of Federal Judges.

The Rep party is harder on their members who do wrong. The Rep. public is hard on their Rep representatives who do wrong.
Examples -
The Dems brag about their gay congressman having sex with pages(Barney Frank) the Reps do not as it is a crime and the Rep congressman is no longer a congressman, and so on

The things you no doubtedly have been told are Republican criminal acts
Plame - Never outed/Never Covert - No Crime
Replacing Federal Judges - No impropriatey - Presidential authority (Clinton replaced 90 something - no uproar) - President Bush replaced 8 - No Crime

Well, as you can see the US political mess is just that - messy

I am glad you asked questions instead of believing everthing the MSM tries to feed you!!
__________________
"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing"
~ Edmund Burke~


"When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser"
~ Socrates ~
ASLGAL is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-10-2007, 08:41 AM   #136 (permalink)
Sussi *7.7.86 - 18.6.09*
 
Liebling:-)))'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Germany
Posts: 31,036
Care to explain what MSM is?
__________________
Liebling:-))) is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-10-2007, 09:24 AM   #137 (permalink)
FOX
 
Foxrac's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: East Coast
Posts: 39,296
Quote:
Originally Posted by Liebling:-))) View Post
Care to explain what MSM is?
Same here...

I don't paying attention to ASLGAL's post, she's republican and conservative.

She seems worse than Reba does, based on conservative.
__________________


Stewie is gun nut, right?
Patriot Guard Riders
Beware of NSA and they are sending manhunt to your home.
Foxrac is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-10-2007, 09:40 AM   #138 (permalink)
Registered User
 
webexplorer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: New England
Posts: 5,475
Send a message via AIM to webexplorer
Who owns all the TV news or media news? (Not from George Bush, Bill Clinton, Bill Gates that I know of.) Who censors the media?

Both Republicans and Democrat congress people have some dirty money. Not just one party. It has been that way for hundreds of years. They absolutely never make a promise what people need except they are willing to make a process if they receive a big buck. That's a dirty legal. I'll tell you now - many big corporation friends are asking Congress to change or revised laws related in the business issues such as EPA, taxes, health insurance policy, OSHA (unsure), ADA, other names. They give them big bucks to do it. It's hard to proof that who did it and whom the congress is illegally willing to do it. You don't have to expect to believe me because it has been done that way for many years perhaps since JFK. IRS are going pretty good job to catch them...

I am sure that both political Republicans and Democrats are putting their Gov't excessive money hidden somewhere in their house. i.e. money in the big ice tubes in the refrigerator (weirdo), under mattress, safe-wall box, etc. It's same thing for thieves, robbers, scammers putting their money somewhere. That's "human native or social living." Oh, I have a better idea - let's to do it to break the even.
webexplorer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-10-2007, 09:53 AM   #139 (permalink)
Retired Terp
 
Reba's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: South Carolina
Posts: 46,079
Quote:
Originally Posted by Liebling:-))) View Post
What the president did was wrong. What Ken Starr did was even worse and too far. They should solve something with Clinton instead of waste taxpayer's money on Clinton... like just got him sacked for break the Rule like what Gerhard Schroeder did to Defence Minister Rudolf Scharping few years ago.

BBC NEWS | Europe | German defence minister sacked
Ken Starr didn't have the authority to fire Clinton. He had to follow the legal procedure.


Quote:
To my opinion to save millions taxpayers' money is: We found out thru the medias, news, etc the reason why Clinton got sacked and then explain the reason why they sacked him is because of "sexually inappropriate" in his office. It's a simple and manner word...
Clinton was never "sacked".


Quote:
Clinton & Monica would keep their affair quiet but Moncia confided her affair with Bill to a wrong person... that's how the scandal start...
The scandal started when Clinton unzipped his pants.

Do you really believe that adultery is OK as long as it's "kept quiet"?


Quote:
Yes, what Clinton did was wrong. So what. Let's get real here. It's just sex. It's not crime... People lie about sex, even in court.
I guess some people just have lower moral standards than others.


Quote:
Where have I say that Gingrich was a president? I do not see anything that I mentioned? I only gave you the example about Gingrich with link. Don't you read the link, I provided about Gingrich in my previous post?
You posted:

"Clinton is not the first and last president who have an affair or lie to the public. Perhaps you remember the example about Gingrich?"

You were talking about presidents--Gingrich was not a president, so his link wasn't relevant.

Of course I knew about Gingrich; that's old news. I don't approve of his behavior either. But the topic was Clinton, not Gingrich.


Quote:
Do you meant that the soliders' and people's rant/vent about their experience are fairy tales? The several threads, I created about them is also fairy tales? The links of the soliders' and people's express their rant/vent is also fairy tales?
Sometimes they are. They have proven that many of the blog stories are fake.

Of course, people are allowed to vent their feelings. Nothing wrong with that. People just shouldn't base their important decisions on feelings only but on facts. It's like buying a car. Do you decide which car to spend thousands of dollars on based on your feelings (sexy looking, pretty colors, cute name) or based on the facts (price, gas mileage, safety record, reliability)?

Or elections. Should people vote for someone because he/she looks attractive and has a charming attitude, or because he/she has a strong political record, trustworthy character, and clear goals?


Quote:
I am surprised that you didn't know about this...

Of course

We all learn from the world news, medias, newspapers... talk about war issues..
Wow, you're really missing the point on this one. I was being sarcastic. It's obvious that not "everyone" agrees with your point of view, and yet you seem oblivious to that fact.

Just because something gets a lot of attention in the media doesn't mean it's correct or that it's the majority view. It just means that it's more newsworthy.

Of course I know about the various international view points on political situations. That doesn't mean they're right any more than American media view points are right. The media of each and every country have their biases.


Quote:
You made it up... I never said that America was running around... I only said that the people are panic or better say furious.
Definitions of 'panic'
The American Heritage® Dictionary
panic (n.) A sudden, overpowering terror, often affecting many people at once. See synonyms at fear

Webster's English Dictionary
panic

Cross references:
1. fear

2. panic n 1: a sudden overpowering fright; esp :
a sudden unreasoning terror often accompanied by mass flight


Quote:
wow, I didn't know that you scream anyone for the help to convince me... You all try to convince me if you want to but it doesn't work because I said what I saw on the TV, period. To us, they are panic - better say "furious"...
Scream? I didn't even use CAPS.

Of course, whatever you saw on European TV is more trustworthy than what your fellow ADers tell you.

Maybe the news broadcast was using clips from old Godzilla movies to show people in a panic.

I don't know any Americans who were in a panic about Clinton's "scandal". Certainly not the late night show comedians.


Quote:
...I would have been happy if he had not said anything but just sacked because of "sexually inappropriate" instead of tell us everything about Clinton's sex life with Monica, etc. I am surprised that his private life is mainly important to you.
US Presidents can't be "sacked". If they do something wrong, they have to go thru the legal procedures of impeachment. Our Constitution established the rules. Besides, who would "sack" the President? (I mean, other than Hillary.)

Honestly, you are making a bigger deal about Clinton's sex life than I ever wanted to do.

If Clinton had lied about financial business dealings (not sex), would that be OK? (Oops, did we forget about Whitewater? We'll let Hillary worry about that one.)


Quote:
He got caught because Monica confided a wrong person whom she thought is a friend.
He got caught because he had a total lack of judgment, which is proven by the fact that he had sexual relations with an immature groupie intern who was bound to brag to her friends about her exploits with the Prez.


Quote:
...Are you trying to say that "It's my, my, my President, not your President?" Remember, you don't own him as your president but he is President of the USA, not your President...
That's right; he was the President of Americans, NOT Europeans. Americans pick their presidents, and Americans can get rid of their presidents. It's not the business of Europeans, Asians, Africans, Australians, etc. You can gossip about it, share your opinion about it, fine. But why should you care about them? They aren't your leaders.


Quote:
Every people from the world have the right to judge what they view about Clinton's affair scandal. Clinton's sex life is NONE of your business, no matter either he is your President or not.
So, every one in the world has the right to judge Americans but I, as an American, don't have the right to judge my own President? Huh?


Quote:
Let to not mix his private life with his duty as President. His affair scandal has nothing do with his duties as President.
Yes, it does effect his duties. It shows that he is selfish, foolish, and untrustworthy. Who wants to vote for a President whose slogan should be "Vote for the man who has no self control, lies and cheats, thinks about himself first and his nation last"?


Quote:
...Once again, It's Hillary who deal with her concern about her husband's affair situation is her business, not our because she knows about his past affairs before become president of USA.

Are you saying that the men are the one who cheats their partners ? No, men and women are equal... women cheat their partners for other men - men cheat their partner for other women... If they need someone to talk and support then they have my support but we do not see anything that Hillary need our support, don't we? All what we see is she CAN deal with her husband herself and decided to stay married to him and stood up for him... This is her decision, not ours.
I'm talking specifically about Clinton. He abused his power against other women, not just Hillary. Not all the other women in his sexual exploits were willing participants. Those are the women who should be getting support from the women's rights groups, and they are not.


Quote:
wow, I thought America is a free country?
Yes, it is. What does that have to do with my statement? If someone breaks the rules at work, they should be fired.

Do you think "freedom" means the right to do whatever you want at work, even if it's unethical?

News reporters are supposed to report the facts.

Commentators and editorial writers are supposed to present their opinions and analysis of the facts.

They are two separate jobs. News reporters shouldn't mix their opinions in with the facts because some readers (viewers and listeners) don't know how to discern facts from opinions.

It's the same reason full page "testimonial" ads in newspapers and magazines have to have "Paid Advertisement" printed above the ad. Some readers don't know how to discern factual articles from advertising.


Quote:
He wasn't your President but he was President of USA. His private life wasn't your business either.
Huh? Yes, he was my president; I'm a citizen of the USA, and I was alive during his presidency.


Quote:
As far as I know that some Americans think raising taxes is the reason why the economy goes improve which it's doesn't.
I sure don't want my taxes increased. I think taxes are too high.


Thank you for the link.

It's informative but it still shows the outcomes, not the causes. Also, it compares 8 years of Clinton's administration to 3-4 years of Bush's. Not really a fair comparison. Oh, well.


Quote:
Perhap for you but not others?

You use those word "poor redneck state" in harsh way because you didn't use those word "Arkansas" when you mentioned that he was the Governor of...
Everyone in the USA knows which states are poor, and which ones are redneck. My state is one of them, too. It's no big deal.

If any Arkansan ADers are offended by that phrase, please let me know and I will apologize to you.
Reba is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-10-2007, 09:58 AM   #140 (permalink)
FOX
 
Foxrac's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: East Coast
Posts: 39,296
Both of Bush and Clinton are just lie about certain of debate, that not new.
__________________


Stewie is gun nut, right?
Patriot Guard Riders
Beware of NSA and they are sending manhunt to your home.
Foxrac is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-10-2007, 10:15 AM   #141 (permalink)
Registered User
 
PowerON's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: 37.5, 126.9
Posts: 10,829
Blog Entries: 5
Send a message via AIM to PowerON Send a message via Yahoo to PowerON Send a message via Skype™ to PowerON
Quote:
Originally Posted by Liebling:-))) View Post
I am trying to answer your question when I know that I am not an Expert economist.

As far as I know that some Americans think raising taxes is the reason why the economy goes improve which it's doesn't.

The economy can improve, no matter either with or without tax increase.

The improve economy is show that Clinton produced more jobs and reduce government spending. It shows how thought he is of his people in his country, not do for rich people.

You want the fact, here is link...

PPI: Bush vs. Clinton: An Economic Performance Index by Robert D. Atkinson and Julie Hutto
You shouldn't said it's "fact". Have you read under endnote? It's bottom on this page you gave the link.
__________________
• [Illustrator.Blog-alloon.com] •
Don't shoot me! I'm only blogger!
PowerON is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-10-2007, 10:19 AM   #142 (permalink)
Registered User
 
PowerON's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: 37.5, 126.9
Posts: 10,829
Blog Entries: 5
Send a message via AIM to PowerON Send a message via Yahoo to PowerON Send a message via Skype™ to PowerON
Quote:
Originally Posted by Liebling:-))) View Post
Care to explain what MSM is?
it's MainStream Media
__________________
• [Illustrator.Blog-alloon.com] •
Don't shoot me! I'm only blogger!
PowerON is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-10-2007, 10:54 AM   #143 (permalink)
Registered User
 
webexplorer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: New England
Posts: 5,475
Send a message via AIM to webexplorer
George Bush is having another vacation today.
webexplorer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-10-2007, 12:27 PM   #144 (permalink)
Sussi *7.7.86 - 18.6.09*
 
Liebling:-)))'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Germany
Posts: 31,036
Quote:
Originally Posted by webexplorer View Post
George Bush is having another vacation today.
I am not surprised because it´s not a first time that he ignored the problems and go off for his vacation... It´s him...... example about Katrina time..

It could be reason why he go off for his break...
Last Updated: Thursday, 9 August 2007, 14:03 GMT 15:03 UK
BBC NEWS | Middle East | Iran urges US pull-out from Iraq

I am thrilling what Bush react?
__________________
Liebling:-))) is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-10-2007, 12:29 PM   #145 (permalink)
Sussi *7.7.86 - 18.6.09*
 
Liebling:-)))'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Germany
Posts: 31,036
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pacman View Post
Both of Bush and Clinton are just lie about certain of debate, that not new.
Yeah, it´s not just them but many Presidents and also policitans as well... Oh Well...
__________________
Liebling:-))) is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-10-2007, 12:30 PM   #146 (permalink)
Sussi *7.7.86 - 18.6.09*
 
Liebling:-)))'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Germany
Posts: 31,036
Quote:
Originally Posted by PowerON View Post
it's MainStream Media
Oh I got it...

for response to my question.
__________________
Liebling:-))) is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-10-2007, 12:38 PM   #147 (permalink)
Sussi *7.7.86 - 18.6.09*
 
Liebling:-)))'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Germany
Posts: 31,036
Quote:
Originally Posted by PowerON View Post
You shouldn't said it's "fact". Have you read under endnote? It's bottom on this page you gave the link.
Quote:

PPI | Front & Center | October 18, 2004
Bush vs. Clinton: An Economic Performance Index
By Robert D. Atkinson and Julie Hutto
Quote:
Robert D. Atkinson is vice president of PPI and director of its Technology & New Economy Project. Julie Hutto is a policy assistant at the Progressive Policy Institute.
Are you still deny that they are fact?
__________________
Liebling:-))) is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-10-2007, 03:03 PM   #148 (permalink)
Sussi *7.7.86 - 18.6.09*
 
Liebling:-)))'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Germany
Posts: 31,036
[QUOTE]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reba View Post
Ken Starr didn't have the authority to fire Clinton. He had to follow the legal procedure.
Yes I understood but I disagree with American policties system to do to US President and policitans. What a waste taxpayer´s money over that sex... I know you will repeat that Clinton should not lied in first place. But other question, I want to ask you: What would you say if Clinton refused to answer questions? Would you support that decision, Clinton choose to not answer? Is it obligate to answer the questions, Ken Starr want to ask?

Quote:
Clinton was never "sacked".
Yes, I know Clinton did not sacked... Please re-read my post carefully... It´s opinion of me to aviod waste taxpayers´s money and also suggest of me, too because of save taxpayers´money.... Just report the media the reason why Clinton got sacked because of sexually inapproriate in his office. It´s a very simple and clean word than waste taxpayer´s money to know everything from Clinton´s sex life etc...etc...etc...


Liebling´s post
To my opinion to save millions taxpayers' money is: We found out thru the medias, news, etc the reason why Clinton got sacked and then explain the reason why they sacked him is because of "sexually inappropriate" in his office. It's a simple and manner word...


Quote:
Do you really believe that adultery is OK as long as it's "kept quiet"?
No, I personally am glad that Clinton is not my husband... Anyway, adultery situation is between a husband and wife, not everyone. They solved themselves either they can forgive each other or stay married each other... It´s their own decision, not everyone... If Hillary want our support then she will have our support... but she do not need our support and would say that it´s none of our business.


Quote:
I guess some people just have lower moral standards than others.
What do you mean?

Quote:
You were talking about presidents--Gingrich was not a president, so his link wasn't relevant.
No, it´s not just President but any policitans including Presdient in general way because you claimed in previous posts that the background of Presidents and policitians should be clean.

Quote:
Sometimes they are. They have proven that many of the blog stories are fake.
Quote:
Of course, people are allowed to vent their feelings. Nothing wrong with that.

How do you know that they are fake? - it´s not just blog but also Media, News, too


I think its not nice of you to label the people who rant/vent/express their feeling out as fairy tale.. Where is your respect?

Quote:
People just shouldn't base their important decisions on feelings only but on facts.
Yes, because they have feeling.

Quote:
It's like buying a car. Do you decide which car to spend thousands of dollars on based on your feelings (sexy looking, pretty colors, cute name) or based on the facts (price, gas mileage, safety record, reliability)?
No, there´re no comparison between people´s feeling/experience and material. The people´s expression of feeling toward their bad experience is not material, you know that.

Quote:
Or elections. Should people vote for someone because he/she looks attractive and has a charming attitude, or because he/she has a strong political record, trustworthy character, and clear goals?
Yes I notice it but it is still no comparison between attract toward outside of personality and expression of rant/vent what they have bad experience. This is a difference.

I personally disagree to have actors to become preisdent... I beleive to elect the a person who have knowledge of political experiences. Look the example about Bill Clinton... He had a knowledge of political skill etc. I would vote Hillary due her politican expriences than worry about her past background.


Quote:
Wow, you're really missing the point on this one. I was being sarcastic. It's obvious that not "everyone" agrees with your point of view, and yet you seem oblivious to that fact.
where have I say that everyone agrees with my POV? Can you please show me where have I say because I didn´t find it?

I only stated that everyone knows which mean that it´s common to receive the news about Iraq war issues, Bush, etc. like this everyday... We were like *sigh* War.. War... War... War.. economy... , politics.... We agree that Bush is the worst President ... Unfortunately yes, we said this.


Quote:
Just because something gets a lot of attention in the media doesn't mean it's correct or that it's the majority view. It just means that it's more newsworthy.
After saw the TV news - we have videotext in our TV... the world news comes in our videotext everyday... I compared my videotext with websites where we have different meidas between German and English websites, I visit to.. Their stories all are almost similar... Bad reputation about Bush is very common in many websites and world TV, too...

Quote:
Of course I know about the various international view points on political situations. That doesn't mean they're right any more than American media view points are right. The media of each and every country have their biases.
Well, the world TV, we saw is original film... and interview with Americans and other nations... How could original film lie? There´re original - they open to us what they did in different countries... I watch TV World Journal everyday at 9.45 pm for one hour. We do have different news between 15 and 20 minutes between 5.00 pm and 8.15 pm...

Quote:
Definitions of 'panic'
The American Heritage® Dictionary
panic (n.) A sudden, overpowering terror, often affecting many people at once. See synonyms at fear

Webster's English Dictionary
panic

Cross references:
1. fear

2. panic n 1: a sudden overpowering fright; esp :
a sudden unreasoning terror often accompanied by mass flight
Not that what I said... I thought panic means is expression of extremely angry... I should say "furious".. .Right?


Quote:
Scream? I didn't even use CAPS.
But you typed and changed the color from black into red which mean is you scream for anyone´s attention. Right? It´s the same thing with CAPS as well.

Quote:
Of course, whatever you saw on European TV is more trustworthy than what your fellow ADers tell you.
Original film does not lie. Right?


Quote:
Maybe the news broadcast was using clips from old Godzilla movies to show people in a panic.


Quote:
I don't know any Americans who were in a panic about Clinton's "scandal". Certainly not the late night show comedians.
I already admitted my mistake because I thought Panic mean is expression of extremely angry and admitted that I should type "furious" instead of panic.

Quote:
US Presidents can't be "sacked". If they do something wrong, they have to go thru the legal procedures of impeachment. Our Constitution established the rules. Besides, who would "sack" the President? (I mean, other than Hillary.)
Okay, I stated above that I disagree with US policity system did to Presidents or Politicans and then nosey their private life and spread their private life to the world and then make sure that their background must be clean because we all know that nobody are prefect.

At some European countries, we (employee, employer, politicans, or whatever) receive the equal if we break our work rule then we get fired/sack. Example about Rudolf Scharping. As long as we stick work rule and doing our duty well.


Quote:
Honestly, you are making a bigger deal about Clinton's sex life than I ever wanted to do.
Opposite to your view to my view: Europeans´s view including me: We don´t understand why Americans took Clinton sex scandal serious... Why make a big deal over that minor sex scandal... It makes no sense... Simple is if Clinton broke his duty´s ruler then fired/sack!!!!!! It´s a very simple and save taxpayer´s money... You are the one who took Clinton´s affair serious and label him as selfish, etc.
Eric Margolis | Foreign Correspondent : CLINTON, YOU'RE NO CALIGULA


Quote:
If Clinton had lied about financial business dealings (not sex), would that be OK?
There´re no comparison between sex and financial... If Clinton cheat/lie about financial then is a betrayal and crime offense... If anyone who cheat with money issues which is not belong to them is crime offense. Is it what you want to question me about?

Quote:
He got caught because he had a total lack of judgment, which is proven by the fact that he had sexual relations with an immature groupie intern who was bound to brag to her friends about her exploits with the Prez.
Unfortunlately I has to agree with you on this...

Quote:
That's right; he was the President of Americans, NOT Europeans. Americans pick their presidents, and Americans can get rid of their presidents. It's not the business of Europeans, Asians, Africans, Australians, etc. You can gossip about it, share your opinion about it, fine. But why should you care about them? They aren't your leaders.
Yes, that´s right but he was the President of United State of America where his people including you, legal or illegal immigrants around. Yes you as American citizen can vote which President, you trust and expect to take care of America where you live. US news are welcome to Europe... We are free to say what we thought about this.

We wonder to ourselves why the politicans did to only Clinton...? It´s worst and hypothetical what they did to him because they are also lousy and bastards themselves as well. I know Clinton is cheater and lied as the same as them as well.

Simple, we know Clinton and like them thru their TV Document, books, etc. about their life history, etc. I know Bill Clinton as private person is a lousy man but as policitan, he is really good. Anyway, I know Hillary Clinton will be good President.


Quote:
So, every one in the world has the right to judge Americans but I, as an American, don't have the right to judge my own President? Huh?
We don´t judge Clinton what he did with Monica but the policitian including Ken Starr who did to Clinton, that´s all... Some Americans judged Clinton, some not but against the politicans including Ken Starr... No, I do not against if you are on the Policitan and Ken Starr´s side against Clinton. You are free to think what you beleive in but you and I also are free to agree and disagree each other, too. Right?

Quote:
Yes, it does effect his duties. It shows that he is selfish, foolish, and untrustworthy. Who wants to vote for a President whose slogan should be "Vote for the man who has no self control, lies and cheats, thinks about himself first and his nation last"?
See?

Should I fresh your memory about Presidents in the past?

Sex, Lies, and Audiotape: A Cognitive Analysis of the Clinton-Lewinsky Scandal - Psi Chi

BBC News | Clinton Scandal | Sex and the White House

Do you mean that Clinton is a the first worst and last President who is cheater and liar in the world?



Quote:
I'm talking specifically about Clinton. He abused his power against other women, not just Hillary. Not all the other women in his sexual exploits were willing participants. Those are the women who should be getting support from the women's rights groups, and they are not.
Do you mean that Clinton abused women thru his charm talk? I know his charm talk make women fall for him and agree to do something with him before and after President time... He has no reason to do with sex harrassment on women because many women run after him... Anyway, I would divorce him at long time ago when I were Hillary... Oh Well... I know from their TV document... Hillary want to divorce him but she can´t due politicis ground. They are policitans freak.

Paula Jones tried to sue him as sex harrassment for money but she lost her case... Why?

Quote:
Yes, it is. What does that have to do with my statement? If someone breaks the rules at work, they should be fired.
Exactly... Why can´t they fire Clinton then because of sexual harrassment or sexually inapproriate in the Oval Office? I am trying to tell you that employee, employer, politicans, etc are treat equal, no matter what like what they did to Rudolf Scharping.

Quote:
News reporters are supposed to report the facts.
Not always.

Quote:
Commentators and editorial writers are supposed to present their opinions and analysis of the facts.
Yes, that´s right.

Quote:
They are two separate jobs. News reporters shouldn't mix their opinions in with the facts because some readers (viewers and listeners) don't know how to discern facts from opinions.
Yes, that´s right but they do that sometimes - not always. Mainly important is original speech thru TV reporter... on the TV...

Quote:
It's the same reason full page "testimonial" ads in newspapers and magazines have to have "Paid Advertisement" printed above the ad. Some readers don't know how to discern factual articles from advertising.
The people can compare thru TV, websites, etc to find out either they are true or not. If many said the same thing which mean is they are true.

Quote:
Huh? Yes, he was my president; I'm a citizen of the USA, and I was alive during his presidency.
Okay...I respect you when I see different as you

We have counsellor here in Gemany.. We don´t consider her as our counsellor but we know that she is counsellor of Germany who takes care of her country where we live. I am not a German citizen but I live in Germany.



Quote:
I sure don't want my taxes increased. I think taxes are too high.
I thought Clinton raised taxes on the wealthy people and business owners to help workers and middle classes people?

Quote:
Thank you for the link.

It's informative but it still shows the outcomes, not the causes. Also, it compares 8 years of Clinton's administration to 3-4 years of Bush's. Not really a fair comparison. Oh, well.


Well, I do not see any comparision... Example, Clinton improved Arkansas’s economy when he was a Govenor... Right?

During his first year after Clinton´s election, he focused on improve the economy real fast... only one year? Right? Bush?

I found the link. Those link explains better than me...

The Bush Budget Deficit Death Spiral
__________________
Liebling:-))) is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-10-2007, 03:05 PM   #149 (permalink)
Registered User
 
PowerON's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: 37.5, 126.9
Posts: 10,829
Blog Entries: 5
Send a message via AIM to PowerON Send a message via Yahoo to PowerON Send a message via Skype™ to PowerON
Quote:
Originally Posted by Liebling:-))) View Post
Are you still deny that they are fact?
oh great, you ignore most of endnote.
__________________
• [Illustrator.Blog-alloon.com] •
Don't shoot me! I'm only blogger!
PowerON is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-10-2007, 03:06 PM   #150 (permalink)
Registered User
 
PowerON's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: 37.5, 126.9
Posts: 10,829
Blog Entries: 5
Send a message via AIM to PowerON Send a message via Yahoo to PowerON Send a message via Skype™ to PowerON
Quote:
Originally Posted by webexplorer View Post
George Bush is having another vacation today.
and you need vacation too. You have been busy abuse on Bush.
While I am have fun at beach.
__________________
• [Illustrator.Blog-alloon.com] •
Don't shoot me! I'm only blogger!
PowerON is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:53 PM.


Join AllDeaf on Facebook!    Follow us on Twitter!

AllDeaf proudly supports St. Jude Children's Research Hospital

Copyright © 2002-2014, AllDeaf.com. All Rights Reserved.