Do you need targeted traffic to your site? If so, you've come to the right place!
Our goal at AllDeaf.com is to provide our sponsors and advertisers with the best exposure possible at reasonable and very affordable rates. Other deaf and hard of hearing sites charge higher advertising rates yet they generate less traffic than AllDeaf.com
AllDeaf.com is a comprehensive source of information for the deaf and hard of hearing, covering topics such as deafness and ASL/ESL, hearing aids and cochlear implants, technologies for the deaf, and more. AllDeaf has been online since April 2002, and our member database is constantly growing everyday. With over 45,000 actively registered members/subscribers and the hundreds of guests that visit our board daily, AllDeaf is indeed the most active and popular forum for the deaf and hard of hearing on the web today.
We offer several different promotional opportunities and connect you to all members at AllDeaf.com, all for an affordable rate per month. We will work with you to create an ad campaign that meets your needs and make sure your company gets maximum exposure. We all know it's difficult getting noticed when the Internet gets larger and larger. In order to do this, we offer all of the following:
- Traditional 468x60 banner* advertising with UNLIMITED impressions and hits. The 468x60 banner will rotate and display on all pages throughout AllDeaf.com You can change your banner up to 2 times a month at no extra charge!
- 120x120 banner* advertising with UNLIMITED impressions and hits. The 120x120 banner will display on the front page only of AllDeaf.com. You can change your banner up to 2 times a month at no extra charge!
- Sponsorship link opportunities in our monthly opt-in electronic newsletters distributed to all registered members/subcribers.
- "Sticky" thread opportunity which will remain on top of all threads made by our members in our most popular forum, for a full week (7 days).
Traffic & Stats
AllDeaf.com currently attracts over 194,000 unique visitors and gets over 800,000 pageviews per month. We are ranked #1 when searching for keywords "deaf forum", "forum for the deaf", "deaf chat", "chat deaf people", et al. at popular search engines such as Google, Yahoo, Bing, etc. According to Alexa.com, AllDeaf is officially the "Most Popular Site in Communication Disorders > Hearing > Deafness > Chats and Forums" category.
“AllDeaf.com provides an ideal environment for our online advertising,” said Joe Karp who leads the marketing for online relay provider i711.com. “The site enables me to put our message in front of an active, tech-savvy group of people who are deaf. We’ve seen the results we’re looking for from AllDeaf.com.” - Joe Karp, Vice President of Marketing, GoAmerica Corp.
Previous & Current Clients
We are proud to have had relationships with the following companies, and we look forward to building new relationships with many more. i711.com, Google, Rochester Institute of Technology, Harris Communications, American Deaf Exposition, Deaf Tax, Deaf Pagers, Pre-Paid Legal, Blast Data, Hear-More, Winfree PCs, Garth Wireless, Teltex, TH Media, Deaf Advocacy Centers, Viable, Sprint, CSD, and others.
Why don't you give us a try?
For more detailed information on advertising rates, and other inquiries, please contact email@example.com
* It is your responsibility to provide us with either a 468x60 or 120x120 banner, and it must be in jpg, gif or swf format. The banner must be work/school safe. The banner can be hosted by us, if requested.