Originally Posted by deafbajagal
See the picture above. What does it mean? Is the word supposed to be "weird?" "Word?"
This has been bugging me ever since I joined AD...and now I've mustered up the courage to ask this stupid question so that I can finally rest easy.
1. What you say to sound interested or to avoid talking to someone annoying.
2. Used in replacement for "oh" or "really" ; when surprised.
3. Used when something funny was heard.
4. Used when something is phat or really kool.
5. Agreeing with what someone said