Originally Posted by whatdidyousay!
I found mice poison in the common hallway in my building two times! There was a small black tray of poison right next to my door a couple of month ago and I wrapped it up in couple paper bags and put it a trash bag. Then I found found another tray in the hallway last week and I got rid of it before Marty found it. I put both trash bags into the trash tote which it too tall for animal to get into. When I took Marty outside tonight I found another poison tray right on the ground where any animal could find it! It was partly covered with leaves and I glad I saw it before Marty did! I think someone took the poison tray and just throw on the ground! I can't believe someone would throw poison out like
that as any animal could find it ! I am thinking of calling my condo tomorrow
to let them know about this. The house I found the poison in front has a toddler living there and he is always playing in front of his house and picking up things he find on the ground! I asked everyone in my building if they had mice in their units and no one does. My condo assoc. is obsessed with using mice poison!
Write a letter to the condo assocation and explain very matter of factly that you have concerns about poison being within easy access of pets and children and would prefer they place it in a safer place and issue a new bylaw forbidding placement of poison within easy reach of kids and pets. I'm a bit confused though, is it the condo assocation who placed the poison in the hallways or is it someone in the building who did that?