You are late to the dance here, so I will bring you up to date. We have done the Clinton comparisons. Want to throw JFK into the mix? Those naughty Democrats. Was Sandusky a Democrat?
Anyhow, try to focus on Cain. Seems you have singled me out here, so I will state my stance for you:
- I believe he is innocent until proven guilty
- I believe there is something going on there, as yet unproven
- I would prefer a more experienced candidate for President from the GOP
- I do not like Obama, but would choose him over Cain, based solely on experience in government
- I would not leave the house if it came between Cain and Obama. I would watch Jeopardy